ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

Post by Janice Schne » Tue, 14 May 2002 06:16:27


I am absolutely flabbergasted (  yeah, right  ) that ABC is pretending this
"competition" is live.  Either that, or the US has changed Mother's Day and
didn't tell anyone.

Janice

"Gee 86, you're twice the man 43 is."  Agent 99 to Maxwell Smart

 
 
 

ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

Post by tylogha » Tue, 14 May 2002 08:41:48

Especially considering I just saw Michelle Kwan last night in Dayton, OH.
Boy, they must travel fast  LOL


Quote:
> I am absolutely flabbergasted (  yeah, right  ) that ABC is pretending
this
> "competition" is live.  Either that, or the US has changed Mother's Day
and
> didn't tell anyone.

> Janice

> "Gee 86, you're twice the man 43 is."  Agent 99 to Maxwell Smart


 
 
 

ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

Post by Janice Schne » Tue, 14 May 2002 11:22:27

Quote:
>Especially considering I just saw Michelle Kwan last night in Dayton, OH.
>Boy, they must travel fast  LOL

You hadn't heard?  Tom Collins now has "transporter" technology.  He just
beamed 'em over.

Would you be willing to share a review of the Dayton COI?  

Janice

"Gee 86, you're twice the man 43 is."  Agent 99 to Maxwell Smart

 
 
 

ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

Post by tylogha » Wed, 15 May 2002 05:19:19

Sure, give me a little time to write it up ok?

Quote:
> >Especially considering I just saw Michelle Kwan last night in Dayton, OH.
> >Boy, they must travel fast  LOL

> You hadn't heard?  Tom Collins now has "transporter" technology.  He just
> beamed 'em over.

> Would you be willing to share a review of the Dayton COI?

> Janice

> "Gee 86, you're twice the man 43 is."  Agent 99 to Maxwell Smart

 
 
 

ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

Post by Trudi Marrapo » Wed, 15 May 2002 07:59:18


Quote:

> I am absolutely flabbergasted (  yeah, right  ) that ABC is pretending this
> "competition" is live.  Either that, or the US has changed Mother's Day and
> didn't tell anyone.

Oh, they knew when it was airing, and commented accordingly.

Of course, *I* didn't. I missed it.
--
Trudi
adding the question "What do you mean?" to every post, just in case...

 
 
 

ABC Hershey's Kisses Challenge

Post by Janice Schne » Wed, 15 May 2002 10:24:55

Quote:
>Sure, give me a little time to write it up ok?

Hey, no problem.  I love reading the reviews. It's always interesting to "see"
the show from another perspective.  This year has been great.  Almost every
city has had at least one review.  

Janice

"Gee 86, you're twice the man 43 is."  Agent 99 to Maxwell Smart