I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by LittleNobod » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:02:55


They don't like to sit and "wait" for someone.
They want fast, "I need my fix now" play.
And a *** tourney player sucks at being quiet, and can only hit his
target after firing 3 hoppers full of paint.

All in all, I'd say they suck.  But, hey, there's probably a few that can
aim.

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Davi » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:14:47

Bring it!

-Tourney Player


Quote:
> They don't like to sit and "wait" for someone.
> They want fast, "I need my fix now" play.
> And a *** tourney player sucks at being quiet, and can only hit his
> target after firing 3 hoppers full of paint.

> All in all, I'd say they suck.  But, hey, there's probably a few that can
> aim.


 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Jamie Norwo » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:20:55

Troll.

Jamie


Quote:

> They don't like to sit and "wait" for someone.
> They want fast, "I need my fix now" play.
> And a *** tourney player sucks at being quiet, and can only hit his
> target after firing 3 hoppers full of paint.

> All in all, I'd say they suck.  But, hey, there's probably a few that can
> aim.


 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Big- » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:33:53


<snipped because it didn't deserve to be restated> &

<a big eye roll>

T<---a rec player who thinks this post is a troll and a crock

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by LittleNobod » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:24:14


Quote:
> Troll.

> Jamie

No troll.  Just an opinion of a decent rec player who watches tournaments
with some frequency.
 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Icem » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:49:16

Quote:
>They don't like to sit and "wait" for someone.
>They want fast, "I need my fix now" play.
>And a *** tourney player sucks at being quiet, and can only hit his
>target after firing 3 hoppers full of paint.

>All in all, I'd say they suck.  But, hey, there's probably a few that can
>aim.

all in all, this is obviously a desperate attempt to get attention and to start
trolling this NG.

-- Iceman --

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Icem » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:51:33

Quote:
>No troll.  Just an opinion of a decent rec player who watches tournaments
>with some frequency

yes troll.  you're making remarks that aren't true for all tourney
players...hell not even the majority!

saying that a tourney player doesn't wait on people?  tons of tourney players
wait on people.  the time they wait on them is directly proportional to their
patience and strategy and playing type, not to the fact that they're "a tourney
player"

-- Iceman --

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Icem » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:52:07

Quote:
><snipped because it didn't deserve to be restated> &

><a big eye roll>

>T<---a rec player who thinks this post is a troll and a crock

wow, father and son finally agree on something :)

-- Iceman --

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by jim dutt » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:11:42


Quote:

>><snipped because it didn't deserve to be restated> &

>><a big eye roll>

>>T<---a rec player who thinks this post is a troll and a crock

>wow, father and son finally agree on something :)
>-- Iceman --

 Ma say's this calls for pancakes

 -Jeem, somebody shoe the kids out'n the barn

========================================================================
http://SportToday.org/                              Autococker2000/Dye SS
 Steatopygias's 'R' Us.          doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
 Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
"M***indignation is in most cases 2 percent moral, 48 percent indignat
ion and 50 percent envy." -- Vittorio De Sica
========================================================================

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Big- » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:30:25


Quote:
> No troll.  Just an opinion of a decent rec player who watches tournaments
> with some frequency.

decent by who's standards?  You may suck where I come from.

So your point would be?

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Icem » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:45:56

Quote:
> Ma say's this calls for pancakes

C<who's 1/3 laughing and 3/4 confused>

-- Iceman --

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Davi » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:54:33

Seems to me that this is the newest troll post.  Everyone's posting it!  What
ever happened to mag vs.***er???  :)
_________________________________________________

My Guns: Tippmann 98 Custom/14" J&J Ceramic/double trigger/sweet home-made drop
forward/RVA

Piranha STS G2 Titanium/ 12" Smart Parts All American

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Icem » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:01:44

Quote:
>What
>ever happened to mag vs.***er???

it kinda died down after everyone now knows the truth that the***er is better
than the mag and that the mag is for fags and that the***er is a mag
masher...duh!

-- Iceman --

 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Roderick Darroch Ellio » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:30:50


Quote:



> <snipped because it didn't deserve to be restated> &

> <a big eye roll>

> T<---a rec player who thinks this post is a troll and a crock

   Agreed.  Don't feed it, people...
 
 
 

I'm convinced tourney players are tourney players because ...

Post by Icem » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:54:36

Quote:
>Agreed.  Don't feed it, people...

c'mon mister, why's not?  it's sooo cute.  look at it begging for
attention....awwwwwww...

-- Iceman --