FS: KAPP Autococker

FS: KAPP Autococker

Post by Susa » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:49:53


This marker has helped me win and place in several tournaments. It's a high
quality, reliable, good-looking marker that's served me well.

MODEL: 99 KAPP Autococker
COLOR: Splash blue
Vert feed

ADD-ONS:
All American 12 inch barrel
ANS front block (jackhammer, ANS ram, low pressure chamber)
STO 3-way
Lightning bolt
KAPP drop zone 2
Slide trigger (not hinge), smooth as butter This gun has only been in the
shop once, for a tune-up for a tournament
Trigger modifications for a short, fast trigger

E-mail any questions.

Pictures here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841847375

--
Susan Laxton, Owner
Presley & Associates
6000 South Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas  78748
(512) 891-1911

 
 
 

FS: KAPP Autococker

Post by Shadow Elit » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:39:39

--
                    (`'.?(`'.?   ?.')?.')

            ?-.??.*Shadow Elite*.??.-?

                   ( ?.'(?.'  `'.?)`'.?)
                  God Bless America
           Black and Blue Tequila Sunrise
               www.aardvarkdirect.com

Quote:
> This marker has helped me win and place in several tournaments.

Markers don't win tournaments, people win tournaments.
<Snip>

 
 
 

FS: KAPP Autococker

Post by Michael Hughe » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:34:21

just felt the need to reply

--
Me new toy ;)
Stock 2002 Impy; R2k; 68 ci 3000psi Pure Energy HPA tank
IOG# 387
Me old toy ;(
"Your gun sucks, you are poor and cannot afford a decent gun, I will shoot
my E-hose, you can shoot your tank" - shadow elite
98custom w e-bolt, r2k, J&J barrel
http://www.geocities.com/dapaintschmuck/index.html

Quote:

> --
>                     (`'.?(`'.?   ?.')?.')

>             ?-.??.*Shadow Elite*.??.-?

>                    ( ?.'(?.'  `'.?)`'.?)
>                   God Bless America
>            Black and Blue Tequila Sunrise
>                www.aardvarkdirect.com


> > This marker has helped me win and place in several tournaments.

> Markers don't win tournaments, people win tournaments.
> <Snip>


 
 
 

FS: KAPP Autococker

Post by Shadow Elit » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:51:23

Nice sig...

--
                    (`'.?(`'.?   ?.')?.')

            ?-.??.*Shadow Elite*.??.-?

                   ( ?.'(?.'  `'.?)`'.?)
                  God Bless America
           Black and Blue Tequila Sunrise
               www.aardvarkdirect.com

Quote:
> just felt the need to reply

> --
> Me new toy ;)
> Stock 2002 Impy; R2k; 68 ci 3000psi Pure Energy HPA tank
> IOG# 387
> Me old toy ;(
> "Your gun sucks, you are poor and cannot afford a decent gun, I will shoot
> my E-hose, you can shoot your tank" - shadow elite
> 98custom w e-bolt, r2k, J&J barrel
> http://www.geocities.com/dapaintschmuck/index.html


> > --
> >                     (`'.?(`'.?   ?.')?.')

> >             ?-.??.*Shadow Elite*.??.-?

> >                    ( ?.'(?.'  `'.?)`'.?)
> >                   God Bless America
> >            Black and Blue Tequila Sunrise
> >                www.aardvarkdirect.com


> > > This marker has helped me win and place in several tournaments.

> > Markers don't win tournaments, people win tournaments.
> > <Snip>