What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Nathan chunestud » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00


i am looking for every ones opinions for the best gun for around 650.00

i know what you are all saying, i thought you were going to keep your
Autococker, but truthfully i would like suggestions because i am "THINKING"
about getting a different gun.

i dont want a bunch of flames please, i am only thinking about getting a
different gun.

im not sure yet.

it can be electro , or non electro, but it has to be semi-automatic.

it can run on either co2 or nitro , but i prefer co2, because nitro is hard
to come-by where i live , and where they do have it , it is expencive.

thank's

--

Nathan Chunestudy(C-COG # 001)
(AKA Frosty)
Manager of :  Insane Paint Posse
Creator of :Custom***er Owners Group

 www.geocities.com/customcocker

e-mail:

web-site:
www.geocities.com/insanepaintposse

owner of:99***ER
45frame and a Palmers Stabalizer reg
Co2 / 12" Dye Boomstick  / 9v. loader

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Nathan chunestud » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

what im looking for is a trigger w/ a click pull and not a straight pull..

just an example : a mag has a click type pull while a***er has a striaght
pull..

--

Nathan Chunestudy(C-COG # 001)
(AKA Frosty)
Manager of :  Insane Paint Posse
Creator of :Custom***er Owners Group

 www.geocities.com/customcocker

e-mail:

web-site:
www.geocities.com/insanepaintposse

owner of:99***ER
45frame and a Palmers Stabalizer reg
Co2 / 12" Dye Boomstick  / 9v. loader

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by SCM9 » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

The tribal is probably the best gun under $650.  I've seen a few stores sell
them for $570.  Sucks since I paid $730 + tax about 2 weeks ago.

Shows that you shouldn't support your local store.  

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Nathan chunestud » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

but does it run on co2?

--

Nathan Chunestudy(C-COG # 001)
(AKA Frosty)
Manager of :  Insane Paint Posse
Creator of :Custom***er Owners Group

 www.geocities.com/customcocker

e-mail:

web-site:
www.geocities.com/insanepaintposse

owner of:99***ER
45frame and a Palmers Stabalizer reg
Co2 / 12" Dye Boomstick  / 9v. loader

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Flip- Fl » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

   There are electro trigger frames for Spyders that within that price
range:) Sorry, it was to good to pass up:)

   Now the real opnion:) Blazer?

Duane "Christ Idiot" Pettijohn
Captain of Team Atomized
Typhoon==PMI-1==Sterling STP==Nelspot 007==SL-68
II==Splatmaster==Stingray I==Eagle .68.....                      

Atomic Paintball
www.atomicpb.com
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
Theodore Roosevelt
One may smile, and smile:  and be a villain. Shakespeare
So you can fire 15 balls a second by wiggling your finger......What else
can you do? -Me:)      

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by DaSnip » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

2 words 3 sylbles

Auto-mag

the only down side is you gotta run it off nitro or it will freeze up  

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Jessica4E » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Actually smart guy its only 1 one word AutoMag...or even better:

1 word 2 syllables

Blazer...pivoting trigger and 'Cocker accuracy

Quote:
>2 words 3 sylbles

>Auto-mag

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Tucke » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I say Shocker...the only downside to the gun is it is a gas hog, other than
that my 4x4 works awesome...great accuracy (due to the Smart Parts barrel),
quiet, NEVER breaks paint
Quote:

> i am looking for every ones opinions for the best gun for around 650.00

> i know what you are all saying, i thought you were going to keep your
> Autococker, but truthfully i would like suggestions because i am "THINKING"
> about getting a different gun.

> i dont want a bunch of flames please, i am only thinking about getting a
> different gun.

> im not sure yet.

> it can be electro , or non electro, but it has to be semi-automatic.

> it can run on either co2 or nitro , but i prefer co2, because nitro is hard
> to come-by where i live , and where they do have it , it is expencive.

> thank's

> --

> Nathan Chunestudy(C-COG # 001)
> (AKA Frosty)
> Manager of :  Insane Paint Posse
> Creator of :Custom***er Owners Group

>  www.geocities.com/customcocker

> e-mail:

> web-site:
> www.geocities.com/insanepaintposse

> owner of:99***ER
> 45frame and a Palmers Stabalizer reg
> Co2 / 12" Dye Boomstick  / 9v. loader

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Jay Holl » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

the best gun is not even out yet, but i should be carrying them.  It's called
an EPIC ....click trigger, no moving bolt, works great on co2, looks
terrific,takes***er barrels and and is super accurate.   you can see one here
   www.icepaintball.com     Jay
 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Renee Steeve » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

uhm....your both wrong
1 word 3 syllables
AU TO MAG


Quote:
> Actually smart guy its only 1 one word AutoMag...or even better:

> 1 word 2 syllables

> Blazer...pivoting trigger and 'Cocker accuracy

> >2 words 3 sylbles

> >Auto-mag

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Billy Goodm » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>the best gun is not even out yet, but i should be carrying them.  It's called
>an EPIC ....click trigger, no moving bolt, works great on co2, looks
>terrific,takes***er barrels and and is super accurate.   you can see one
>here
>   www.icepaintball.com     Jay

Do you have one? I'd like some more details on it. It's certainly an
interesting concept.
 I dry fired some of the prototypes at the Indoor thing in Knoxville last
month. On CO2, it sort of suffered from an automag-like shoot down and freeze
up, but they were just protoytpes. It's sort of a unique system that has a reg
built in the grip and few moving parts, not even a bolt. A trap door opens to
allow balls to drop into the breech, in front of a venturi faced valve.  The
trigger pull was nice, but not outstanding. I sort of thought the price was a
little high for a non-electro gun.

Billy Goodman
_______________________
Bushmaster (pump)*2 - Tigershark - Nelspot*2 - AGS ***sucker - Piranha SB
(pump) - Rapide - Promasters*2 - F1 Illustrator -Spyder *2 -***gun - 68
Carbine - M98 - Blazer - and of course, the gun from hell....

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Advance » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Does he have one?  He said ITS NOT OUT YET, read for christ's sake


Quote:

> >the best gun is not even out yet, but i should be carrying them.  It's
called
> >an EPIC ....click trigger, no moving bolt, works great on co2, looks
> >terrific,takes***er barrels and and is super accurate.   you can see
one
> >here
> >   www.icepaintball.com     Jay

> Do you have one? I'd like some more details on it. It's certainly an
> interesting concept.
>  I dry fired some of the prototypes at the Indoor thing in Knoxville last
> month. On CO2, it sort of suffered from an automag-like shoot down and
freeze
> up, but they were just protoytpes. It's sort of a unique system that has a
reg
> built in the grip and few moving parts, not even a bolt. A trap door opens
to
> allow balls to drop into the breech, in front of a venturi faced valve.
The
> trigger pull was nice, but not outstanding. I sort of thought the price
was a
> little high for a non-electro gun.

> Billy Goodman
> _______________________
> Bushmaster (pump)*2 - Tigershark - Nelspot*2 - AGS ***sucker - Piranha
SB
> (pump) - Rapide - Promasters*2 - F1 Illustrator -Spyder *2 -***gun - 68
> Carbine - M98 - Blazer - and of course, the gun from hell....

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by -FaNaTiC » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

well, if he says it's the best one out, if he doesn't have one, or hasn't
actually shot it himself, how does he know it's the best gun?  So perhaps he
meant "have you seen/used one (prototype) vs. the "do you have one".

--
-FaNaTiC-


Quote:
> Does he have one?  He said ITS NOT OUT YET, read for christ's sake




> > >the best gun is not even out yet, but i should be carrying them.  It's
> called
> > >an EPIC ....click trigger, no moving bolt, works great on co2, looks
> > >terrific,takes***er barrels and and is super accurate.   you can see
> one
> > >here
> > >   www.icepaintball.com     Jay

> > Do you have one? I'd like some more details on it. It's certainly an
> > interesting concept.
> >  I dry fired some of the prototypes at the Indoor thing in Knoxville
last
> > month. On CO2, it sort of suffered from an automag-like shoot down and
> freeze
> > up, but they were just protoytpes. It's sort of a unique system that has
a
> reg
> > built in the grip and few moving parts, not even a bolt. A trap door
opens
> to
> > allow balls to drop into the breech, in front of a venturi faced valve.
> The
> > trigger pull was nice, but not outstanding. I sort of thought the price
> was a
> > little high for a non-electro gun.

> > Billy Goodman
> > _______________________
> > Bushmaster (pump)*2 - Tigershark - Nelspot*2 - AGS ***sucker - Piranha
> SB
> > (pump) - Rapide - Promasters*2 - F1 Illustrator -Spyder *2 -***gun -
68
> > Carbine - M98 - Blazer - and of course, the gun from hell....

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Robert Mitchel » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Well, the gun itself is pretty ugly and nobody really knows how they work.
Thats not cool.

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Robert J Mitchell

WWAOG#: 59
F4OG#:490
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"
-The Incredible Hulk
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote:
> well, if he says it's the best one out, if he doesn't have one, or hasn't
> actually shot it himself, how does he know it's the best gun?  So perhaps
he
> meant "have you seen/used one (prototype) vs. the "do you have one".

> --
> -FaNaTiC-



> > Does he have one?  He said ITS NOT OUT YET, read for christ's sake




> > > >the best gun is not even out yet, but i should be carrying them.
It's
> > called
> > > >an EPIC ....click trigger, no moving bolt, works great on co2, looks
> > > >terrific,takes***er barrels and and is super accurate.   you can
see
> > one
> > > >here
> > > >   www.icepaintball.com     Jay

> > > Do you have one? I'd like some more details on it. It's certainly an
> > > interesting concept.
> > >  I dry fired some of the prototypes at the Indoor thing in Knoxville
> last
> > > month. On CO2, it sort of suffered from an automag-like shoot down and
> > freeze
> > > up, but they were just protoytpes. It's sort of a unique system that
has
> a
> > reg
> > > built in the grip and few moving parts, not even a bolt. A trap door
> opens
> > to
> > > allow balls to drop into the breech, in front of a venturi faced
valve.
> > The
> > > trigger pull was nice, but not outstanding. I sort of thought the
price
> > was a
> > > little high for a non-electro gun.

> > > Billy Goodman
> > > _______________________
> > > Bushmaster (pump)*2 - Tigershark - Nelspot*2 - AGS ***sucker -
Piranha
> > SB
> > > (pump) - Rapide - Promasters*2 - F1 Illustrator -Spyder *2 -***
gun -
> 68
> > > Carbine - M98 - Blazer - and of course, the gun from hell....

 
 
 

What is the best gun ? 650.00 or less

Post by Craig Levan » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

why not get like a micromag
Paul

Quote:
> I say Shocker...the only downside to the gun is it is a gas hog, other
than
> that my 4x4 works awesome...great accuracy (due to the Smart Parts
barrel),
> quiet, NEVER breaks paint


> > i am looking for every ones opinions for the best gun for around 650.00

> > i know what you are all saying, i thought you were going to keep your
> > Autococker, but truthfully i would like suggestions because i am
"THINKING"
> > about getting a different gun.

> > i dont want a bunch of flames please, i am only thinking about getting a
> > different gun.

> > im not sure yet.

> > it can be electro , or non electro, but it has to be semi-automatic.

> > it can run on either co2 or nitro , but i prefer co2, because nitro is
hard
> > to come-by where i live , and where they do have it , it is expencive.

> > thank's

> > --

> > Nathan Chunestudy(C-COG # 001)
> > (AKA Frosty)
> > Manager of :  Insane Paint Posse
> > Creator of :Custom***er Owners Group

> >  www.geocities.com/customcocker

> > e-mail:

> > web-site:
> > www.geocities.com/insanepaintposse

> > owner of:99***ER
> > 45frame and a Palmers Stabalizer reg
> > Co2 / 12" Dye Boomstick  / 9v. loader