FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Jeff Gosli » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:22:12


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

Bid to your heart's content.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
  Not buying the Angel: -$1300
  Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
  Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
  Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
  http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Rev. Mike Mart » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:31:34



Quote:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

>Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
>paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

>Bid to your heart's content.

 Hell yeah... I'm winning the bid. ;)

 Jeff, if I get this, I'm gonna let all my SCA friends shoot it....
*GRIN*

 Mike

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Jeff Gosli » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:16:28

Wellll, you're going to need to go a ***sy bit higher than a buck to pry
this thing out of my hands.  ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
  Not buying the Angel: -$1300
  Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
  Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
  Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
  http://SportToday.org/



Quote:


> >http://SportToday.org/

> >Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
> >paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

> >Bid to your heart's content.

>  Hell yeah... I'm winning the bid. ;)

>  Jeff, if I get this, I'm gonna let all my SCA friends shoot it....
> *GRIN*

>  Mike


 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Joshu » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:32:22

Will $2 do it?
J/K, good luck on the auction
serioulsy though $2.50 how bout it?

Quote:
> Wellll, you're going to need to go a ***sy bit higher than a buck to pry
> this thing out of my hands.  ;)

> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD
>   Not buying the Angel: -$1300
>   Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
>   Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
>   Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
>   http://SportToday.org/





> > >http://SportToday.org/

> > >Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The
rarest
> > >paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo
belt.

> > >Bid to your heart's content.

> >  Hell yeah... I'm winning the bid. ;)

> >  Jeff, if I get this, I'm gonna let all my SCA friends shoot it....
> > *GRIN*

> >  Mike

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by PSAT » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:48:07

*drools on self*

If i only had the money....


Quote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

> Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
> paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

> Bid to your heart's content.

> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD
>   Not buying the Angel: -$1300
>   Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
>   Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
>   Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
>   http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by MONK » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:22:07

THe smg-68 sucked! Now the SMG-60 rules!

Quote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

> Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
> paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

> Bid to your heart's content.

> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD
>   Not buying the Angel: -$1300
>   Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
>   Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
>   Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
>   http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Kip Warne » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:13:20

Why would it suck? its only .08 of an inch bigger caliber...

kip

Quote:

> THe smg-68 sucked! Now the SMG-60 rules!


> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

> > Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
> > paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

> > Bid to your heart's content.

> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD
> >   Not buying the Angel: -$1300
> >   Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
> >   Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
> >   Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
> >   http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Jeff Gosli » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:20:29

Well guess what, chief... I got two, countem, two SMG-60's up for grabs.
With clips.  And paint.  One has a clip catcher...  want one?  I got two.
Got the money?  I got your fix, chief...  $350 or $275, depending on model
and condition...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
  Not buying the Angel: -$1300
  Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
  Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
  Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
  http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html


Quote:
> THe smg-68 sucked! Now the SMG-60 rules!


> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

> > Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The rarest
> > paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo belt.

> > Bid to your heart's content.

> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD
> >   Not buying the Angel: -$1300
> >   Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
> >   Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
> >   Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
> >   http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Jeff Gosli » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:20:30

It doesn't.  He's just jealous.  He can't afford one.  The SMG-68 is the
rarest, most valuable paintball gun available on the market today.  It's
more valuable than the KP2.  More valuable than the SMG-60.  More valuable
than a friggin Sydarm(which goes for about $550, btw).  I expect this gun to
go for around $700-$800 bucks...  We'll see if I am disappointed or not.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
  Not buying the Angel: -$1300
  Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
  Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
  Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
  http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html


Quote:
> Why would it suck? its only .08 of an inch bigger caliber...

> kip


> > THe smg-68 sucked! Now the SMG-60 rules!


> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823516752

> > > Okey doke, boys and girls.  The auction to end all auctions.  The
rarest
> > > paintball gun around.  The Tippmann SMG-68.  With clips.  And ammo
belt.

> > > Bid to your heart's content.

> > > --
> > > Jeff Goslin - MCSD
> > >   Not buying the Angel: -$1300
> > >   Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
> > >   Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
> > >   Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
> > >   http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by bu.. » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:43:45



Quote:
>Well guess what, chief... I got two, countem, two SMG-60's up for grabs.
>With clips.  And paint.  One has a clip catcher...  want one?  I got two.
>Got the money?  I got your fix, chief...  $350 or $275, depending on model
>and condition...

Got any pumps laying around? I shot entirely too much paint last
weekend and might have to find an old school pump to try and preserve
my wallet ;)

Bubba
Smart Parts Impulse, custom drop forward, black pearl grips, 68/4500 nitro
http://paintball.sweinbrothar.org
"Wipe all you want, I'll send more."

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Jeff Gosli » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:57:58

Look in my link.  I've still got a lot of those pump guns.  If you see
anything you like, email me and we can chat.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
  Not buying the Angel: -$1300
  Bag of paint and some 12 grams:  $5
  Bunkering an electro-punk with my PGP:  Priceless
  Don't forget your VISA card, punk.
  http://68.43.168.45/paintball/collection1.html


Quote:


> >Well guess what, chief... I got two, countem, two SMG-60's up for grabs.
> >With clips.  And paint.  One has a clip catcher...  want one?  I got two.
> >Got the money?  I got your fix, chief...  $350 or $275, depending on
model
> >and condition...

> Got any pumps laying around? I shot entirely too much paint last
> weekend and might have to find an old school pump to try and preserve
> my wallet ;)

> Bubba
> Smart Parts Impulse, custom drop forward, black pearl grips, 68/4500 nitro
> http://paintball.sweinbrothar.org
> "Wipe all you want, I'll send more."

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by Blue Drago » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:57:02

Acutally I had something even rarer than that.  An original LAPCO
Autospirit.  Only 150 of those were ever made.  My friend has it now and it
ain't for sale so don't ask.  Also the Desert Duck is the most valuable gun
ever made and the rarest too.



Quote:
> It doesn't.  He's just jealous.  He can't afford one.  The SMG-68 is
> the rarest, most valuable paintball gun available on the market today.
>  It's more valuable than the KP2.  More valuable than the SMG-60.
> More valuable than a friggin Sydarm(which goes for about $550, btw).
> I expect this gun to go for around $700-$800 bucks...  We'll see if I
> am disappointed or not.

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by JB » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:02:23

Dude, I dare say the frank gun is rarer. Only 8 ever made. I mean the
original with iron barrel.

--
John B.

Quote:
> Acutally I had something even rarer than that.  An original LAPCO
> Autospirit.  Only 150 of those were ever made.  My friend has it now and
it
> ain't for sale so don't ask.  Also the Desert Duck is the most valuable
gun
> ever made and the rarest too.



> > It doesn't.  He's just jealous.  He can't afford one.  The SMG-68 is
> > the rarest, most valuable paintball gun available on the market today.
> >  It's more valuable than the KP2.  More valuable than the SMG-60.
> > More valuable than a friggin Sydarm(which goes for about $550, btw).
> > I expect this gun to go for around $700-$800 bucks...  We'll see if I
> > am disappointed or not.

 
 
 

FA: Ultra Rare Tippmann SMG-68

Post by bu.. » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:07:42

Quote:

>Dude, I dare say the frank gun is rarer. Only 8 ever made. I mean the
>original with iron barrel.

Probably not the more rare, but how many people here have a Nelspot
without the removable barrel sleeve?

Bubba
Smart Parts Impulse, custom drop forward, black pearl grips, 68/4500 nitro
http://paintball.sweinbrothar.org
"Wipe all you want, I'll send more."