Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Mr PAIN » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00


Hi all, I entered the Coolest gun contest at Zap Amateur, My 6er (A Piranha
SB) didn't get into the top 10.  I entered the only pump (which I expected),
I knew semis would be chosen over me. But I had fun!  :)

go here for gun pics and a Closeup pic of the new Raven Mask

http://www.netexp.net/~ronstone/paintball/zap_am/

hope you enjoy

--
MrPAINT
IRC Afternet #Paintball
www.mIRC.com
Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Jason T. Howlan » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
> go here for gun pics and a Closeup pic of the new Raven Mask

It does look a little bigger, but I dunno... there's just something about
the front that seems to scream "paint eater". Maybe I'll have to give it a
good comparison to the JT's, and see how much protection is on the front.

Jason (a.k.a. Sniper Bob)

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by sabrett » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Mr Paint,

Sorry your 'gun didn't make it! Sure is a beauty!

--
sabrette
FF #110
Skyball '99 - Team Internet 1
Team Iron Maidens
International Columnist - www.thempn.com

Quote:

>Hi all, I entered the Coolest gun contest at Zap Amateur, My 6er (A Piranha
>SB) didn't get into the top 10.  I entered the only pump (which I
expected),
>I knew semis would be chosen over me. But I had fun!  :)

>go here for gun pics and a Closeup pic of the new Raven Mask

>http://www.netexp.net/~ronstone/paintball/zap_am/

>hope you enjoy

>--
>MrPAINT
>IRC Afternet #Paintball
>www.mIRC.com
>Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462


 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Mr PAIN » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Why thank you. Maybe next year

--
MrPAINT
IRC Afternet #Paintball
www.mIRC.com
Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462

Quote:

>Mr Paint,

>Sorry your 'gun didn't make it! Sure is a beauty!

>--
>sabrette
>FF #110
>Skyball '99 - Team Internet 1
>Team Iron Maidens
>International Columnist - www.thempn.com

>>Hi all, I entered the Coolest gun contest at Zap Amateur, My 6er (A
Piranha
>>SB) didn't get into the top 10.  I entered the only pump (which I
>expected),
>>I knew semis would be chosen over me. But I had fun!  :)

>>go here for gun pics and a Closeup pic of the new Raven Mask

>>http://www.netexp.net/~ronstone/paintball/zap_am/

>>hope you enjoy

>>--
>>MrPAINT
>>IRC Afternet #Paintball
>>www.mIRC.com
>>Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Robert W Gardn » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

whose gun won the coolest gun contest?

lmk,
chris

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:52:59 -0400, "Mr PAINT"

Quote:

>Why thank you. Maybe next year

>--
>MrPAINT
>IRC Afternet #Paintball
>www.mIRC.com
>Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462


>>Mr Paint,

>>Sorry your 'gun didn't make it! Sure is a beauty!

>>--
>>sabrette
>>FF #110
>>Skyball '99 - Team Internet 1
>>Team Iron Maidens
>>International Columnist - www.thempn.com

>>>Hi all, I entered the Coolest gun contest at Zap Amateur, My 6er (A
>Piranha
>>>SB) didn't get into the top 10.  I entered the only pump (which I
>>expected),
>>>I knew semis would be chosen over me. But I had fun!  :)

>>>go here for gun pics and a Closeup pic of the new Raven Mask

>>>http://www.netexp.net/~ronstone/paintball/zap_am/

>>>hope you enjoy

>>>--
>>>MrPAINT
>>>IRC Afternet #Paintball
>>>www.mIRC.com
>>>Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Kennedy Ho » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> whose gun won the coolest gun contest?

It was Gun #1 in the contest, "Ascension", done by JD McKendrick of
Wildside PB.  That was the one with the woman holding the sword.  You
actually have to see it in person to appreciate it.

Kennedy

--
Captain, Twilight Zone
Sponsored by Wildside PB, Silver Lake Playfields, Warpig.com, Redz Comfort
Gear, ScottUSA
TIP #1252 / POG #0005 / ACOG #0006 / WGPOG #0017 / TSOOG #0004
MOG #0081 / PPIG #007 / ESSNCOG #008 / OOCSNOG #0003 / LTOAMSNOG #0001
PHSAO #16 / AOG #148 / LOG #031
IRC: Howler37
POG:  http://www.paintmagazine.com/pog/index.html

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Tucke » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I've met JD (i've been to Wildside Paintball), and he's a paintball
genius. His 'cockers are just sweet, and I've seen some of his paint
jobs, and they are all amazing. I really think he deserved to win.
Quote:


> > whose gun won the coolest gun contest?

> It was Gun #1 in the contest, "Ascension", done by JD McKendrick of
> Wildside PB.  That was the one with the woman holding the sword.  You
> actually have to see it in person to appreciate it.

> Kennedy

> --
> Captain, Twilight Zone
> Sponsored by Wildside PB, Silver Lake Playfields, Warpig.com, Redz Comfort
> Gear, ScottUSA
> TIP #1252 / POG #0005 / ACOG #0006 / WGPOG #0017 / TSOOG #0004
> MOG #0081 / PPIG #007 / ESSNCOG #008 / OOCSNOG #0003 / LTOAMSNOG #0001
> PHSAO #16 / AOG #148 / LOG #031
> IRC: Howler37
> POG:  http://www.paintmagazine.com/pog/index.html

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Suzzi » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

hehe next year you'll compete with the suzzie***er!! :)
--
Suzzie
http://SportToday.org/~Suzzie/
FF #1
SOG #52681
PPIG #138
Spyder x2 - Hammer x2 - Diamond GT - CIP
Member of the exclusive 'I shot Rod!' club

"If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?"



Quote:
> Why thank you. Maybe next year

> --
> MrPAINT
> IRC Afternet #Paintball
> www.mIRC.com
> Blazer #BZ385 / PHSAO#24 / GEPP#1 / TIP#2462

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by dangerousto » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Mr Paint,

Thanks for  including the photosof my Monsoon Rainmaker!!!  It was very nice
getting the chance to meet and talk with you at the contest!!!  For those of
yu who don't know my RM finished 8th overall, and should pictured in color in
an up-comming issue of Paintball 2-Xtremes. . .

Later,

Dave Brisco
Dangerous Toys Paintball Te

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Paintball D » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

That SB is excellent.  Did you do the work your self?  
Dan  PPIG #131 TIP #? Sterling STP Turbo "There is no spoon" Matrix "I play
pump, therefore I aim" Me "I will swallow your soul" Evil Dead 2 And to the kid
who said my matrix quote was wrong you were right.  See? I can admit when I'm
wrong.  Really I can
 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Robert W Gardn » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

is there any where i can see a pic of it? do u know how the Rainmaker
did (like what place?)



Quote:
>I've met JD (i've been to Wildside Paintball), and he's a paintball
>genius. His 'cockers are just sweet, and I've seen some of his paint
>jobs, and they are all amazing. I really think he deserved to win.



>> > whose gun won the coolest gun contest?

>> It was Gun #1 in the contest, "Ascension", done by JD McKendrick of
>> Wildside PB.  That was the one with the woman holding the sword.  You
>> actually have to see it in person to appreciate it.

>> Kennedy

>> --
>> Captain, Twilight Zone
>> Sponsored by Wildside PB, Silver Lake Playfields, Warpig.com, Redz Comfort
>> Gear, ScottUSA
>> TIP #1252 / POG #0005 / ACOG #0006 / WGPOG #0017 / TSOOG #0004
>> MOG #0081 / PPIG #007 / ESSNCOG #008 / OOCSNOG #0003 / LTOAMSNOG #0001
>> PHSAO #16 / AOG #148 / LOG #031
>> IRC: Howler37
>> POG:  http://www.paintmagazine.com/pog/index.html

 
 
 

Zap Am. Coolest Gun Contest pics/Raven Mask pic

Post by Tucke » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

go to the origin of this thread and it was a guy posting
http://www.netexp.net/~ronstone/paintball/zap_am/ as his site. It has
pictures of some of the winners, though the glare seems to cover up JD's
cool work.
Quote:

> is there any where i can see a pic of it? do u know how the Rainmaker
> did (like what place?)



> >I've met JD (i've been to Wildside Paintball), and he's a paintball
> >genius. His 'cockers are just sweet, and I've seen some of his paint
> >jobs, and they are all amazing. I really think he deserved to win.



> >> > whose gun won the coolest gun contest?

> >> It was Gun #1 in the contest, "Ascension", done by JD McKendrick of
> >> Wildside PB.  That was the one with the woman holding the sword.  You
> >> actually have to see it in person to appreciate it.

> >> Kennedy

> >> --
> >> Captain, Twilight Zone
> >> Sponsored by Wildside PB, Silver Lake Playfields, Warpig.com, Redz Comfort
> >> Gear, ScottUSA
> >> TIP #1252 / POG #0005 / ACOG #0006 / WGPOG #0017 / TSOOG #0004
> >> MOG #0081 / PPIG #007 / ESSNCOG #008 / OOCSNOG #0003 / LTOAMSNOG #0001
> >> PHSAO #16 / AOG #148 / LOG #031
> >> IRC: Howler37
> >> POG:  http://www.paintmagazine.com/pog/index.html