Sculling in a Nutshell

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by Charles Carrol » Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:13:25


Dear all,

Gordon Hamiltons book, Sculling in a Nutshell, has been published! It
literally has been a lifetime in the making.

I cannot imagine anyones on RSR agreeing with everything Gordon has to say
about sculling. But, in the best Socratic tradition, the book should provoke
some entertaining discussion.

Below is Gordons website, which contains a list of places around the world
from which the book can be ordered.

scullinginanutshell.com

Cordially,

Charles

 
 
 

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by sull » Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:24:31

Quote:

> Dear all,

> Gordon Hamiltons book, Sculling in a Nutshell, has been published! It

> literally has been a lifetime in the making.

> I cannot imagine anyones on RSR agreeing with everything Gordon has to say

> about sculling. But, in the best Socratic tradition, the book should provoke

> some entertaining discussion.

> Below is Gordons website, which contains a list of places around the world

> from which the book can be ordered.

> scullinginanutshell.com

Dang, a nutshell must be difficult to balance!

(ba-dump bump crash)...  :^)

 
 
 

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by A3aa » Fri, 15 Feb 2013 23:05:02

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=rimshot&play=true

Op donderdag 14 februari 2013 02:24:31 UTC+1 schreef sully het volgende:

Quote:

> > Dear all,

> > Gordon Hamiltons book, Sculling in a Nutshell, has been published! It

> > literally has been a lifetime in the making.

> > I cannot imagine anyones on RSR agreeing with everything Gordon has to say

> > about sculling. But, in the best Socratic tradition, the book should provoke

> > some entertaining discussion.

> > Below is Gordons website, which contains a list of places around the world

> > from which the book can be ordered.

> > scullinginanutshell.com

> Dang, a nutshell must be difficult to balance!

> (ba-dump bump crash)...  :^)


 
 
 

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by Charles Carrol » Sat, 16 Feb 2013 03:13:19

Ok wise guys!

I have a shell Carl made out of American Black Walnut. So there is
definitely a NUT in my scull VA Da BOOM!

 
 
 

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by James H » Sat, 16 Feb 2013 03:52:27

Quote:

> Ok wise guys!

> I have a shell Carl made out of American Black Walnut. So there is

> definitely a NUT in my scull VA Da BOOM!

there is a nut in my shell too - but the boat is not made of wood! :)
 
 
 

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by johnflo.. » Sat, 16 Feb 2013 06:07:28

There are quite a few nuts in my shell.
 
 
 

Sculling in a Nutshell

Post by johnflo.. » Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:18:10

Oops, sorry, that ould be "Nuts in a Sculling Shell".  Different book.