Prince Hammed this Saturday

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by Jac » Wed, 06 Nov 1996 04:00:00


Can't believe there are no articles about Naz for Saturday night! Who is
he fighting & what are the odds for each round please? Should be far more
entertaining than the Tyson fight!

 
 
 

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by A M Leeso » Wed, 06 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> Can't believe there are no articles about Naz for Saturday night! Who is
> he fighting & what are the odds for each round please? Should be far more
> entertaining than the Tyson fight!His opponent is Remigio Molina (Argentina) currently rated in the WBO Top

10 at super bantamweight!
Molina is currently 8/1 to win!
He turned up at the press conference yesterday and said he has never seen
Hamed fight on video(.....bad idea) and commented 'Hamed was a good
fighter'.

Al

 
 
 

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by _Ric » Thu, 07 Nov 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>> Can't believe there are no articles about Naz for Saturday night! Who is
>> he fighting & what are the odds for each round please? Should be far more
>> entertaining than the Tyson fight!His opponent is Remigio Molina (Argentina) currently rated in the WBO Top
>10 at super bantamweight!
>Molina is currently 8/1 to win!
>He turned up at the press conference yesterday and said he has never seen
>Hamed fight on video(.....bad idea) and commented 'Hamed was a good
>fighter'.

>Al

Did I get this correct? Molina has a (booking)-chance of one out of 8 to beat
Hamed?

Sorry to ask....It's stil better that to speculate :-)

RIC


 
 
 

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by Brenda Mor » Thu, 07 Nov 1996 04:00:00

This fight is SKY TV or whatever in England ONLY.,  Tyson-Holyfield
has the USA taken.

Naseem Hamed (23-0) takes on Remigo Molina (27-0)

As far as odds go, no bookie in USA is interested..............

but I will take MOLINA!

Brenda

 
 
 

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by David Jackso » Thu, 07 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Quote:
> Can't believe there are no articles about Naz for Saturday night! Who is
> he fighting & what are the odds for each round please? Should be far
> more
> entertaining than the Tyson fight!

What is there to say? naz is fighting a guy with no chin, no punch and no
known names on his record, I would not give it more than 2 rounds, it
would be quite funny to see naz get beat by this guy, unfortunately it
won't happen.

regards.

DJ   "if there is a man here I have not insulted,
      then I apologise"

                       Johann Brahms

 
 
 

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by Anthony Pott » Sat, 09 Nov 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

> This fight is SKY TV or whatever in England ONLY.,  Tyson-Holyfield
> has the USA taken.

> Naseem Hamed (23-0) takes on Remigo Molina (27-0)

> As far as odds go, no bookie in USA is interested..............

> but I will take MOLINA!

Molina has never seen Hamed fight, or so he claims.

This, in my opinion is very very stupid. Hamed is so unorthodox that
challengers really should see what he is like first.

Anyway, we'll se tomorrow.

Anthony Potts

CERN, Geneva

 
 
 

Prince Hammed this Saturday

Post by Jac » Tue, 12 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Oh baby when Naz lets thoses rockets go - what an awsome tallent this man
has. Barrera watch out. Just watch out.....