Great White Hype Footage

Great White Hype Footage

Post by Michael J Milbu » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00


BTW, the footage shown in that movie, The Great White Hype is REAL
footage!  I recall seeing that clip of Mercer/Morrison when Mercer nearly
took off Tommy's head!  

Mike
--

 
 
 

Great White Hype Footage

Post by Robert C. Ma » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> BTW, the footage shown in that movie, The Great White Hype is REAL
> footage!  I recall seeing that clip of Mercer/Morrison when Mercer nearly
> took off Tommy's head!

> Mike
> --

But do you remember the rounds before that?  No other man could have
taken the beating that Mercer did and recover.

 
 
 

Great White Hype Footage

Post by Nick At Nit » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>> BTW, the footage shown in that movie, The Great White Hype is REAL
>> footage!  I recall seeing that clip of Mercer/Morrison when Mercer nearly
>> took off Tommy's head!

>> Mike
>> --

>But do you remember the rounds before that?  No other man could have
>taken the beating that Mercer did and recover.
>.
>.

What was even more wild about that footage was seeing Terrible Tim
Witherspoon absolutely destroy (I think it was Swedish heavyweight
Anders Ecklund) with a tremendous one-punch overhand right knockout...

Nick At Nite

 
 
 

Great White Hype Footage

Post by Daniel Clint » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00


Quote:


>>> BTW, the footage shown in that movie, The Great White Hype is REAL
>>> footage!  I recall seeing that clip of Mercer/Morrison when Mercer nearly
>>> took off Tommy's head!

>>> Mike
>>> --

>>But do you remember the rounds before that?  No other man could have
>>taken the beating that Mercer did and recover.
>What was even more wild about that footage was seeing Terrible Tim
>Witherspoon absolutely destroy (I think it was Swedish heavyweight
>Anders Ecklund) with a tremendous one-punch overhand right knockout...

Isn't Mercer vs Witherspoon the undercard this Saturday? Should be
interesting. I'll be pulling for Mercer.

Daniel Clinton