Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by Terry Chadba » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:18:47




Quote:


>>the absolute classic line from racists ..."one of my friends is black"
>>yours is only slightly different, but the moment I read this, I did'nt have
>>to read any further

>While I certainly don't agree that the "One of my best friends..." line
>indicates racism, this reaction further validates what I was saying in
>the Mayorga/PC thread:  mentioning race is simply a no-no.  If you
>mention race and say that it doesn't bother you, no matter how genuine
>you are, you will be perceived as racist simply because you mentioned
>it.  

While I agree with what you are saying, I wasn't using the "my best
friends is a...." argument, I was just trying to explain to this idiot
that at least I KNEW Aboriginal people personally, which was more than
he obviously does. At NO stage did I mention, or not mention, the
man's colour -- if you go back through the thread, you will see that
it was this idiot again who kept mentioning it, not me! But did I
accuse HIM of being racist?

My argument was, and still is, that the man is disliked because he is
a bigmouth who has done nothing to warrant his remarks so far -- it
has NOTHING to do with his race, colour, religion or anything else
except his big fat mouth! If THAT is racist then so be it!

Bye for now,
Terry C.

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by SuperCal » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:13:56


Quote:



> >>the absolute classic line from racists ..."one of my friends is black"
> >>yours is only slightly different, but the moment I read this, I did'nt
have
> >>to read any further

> >While I certainly don't agree that the "One of my best friends..." line
> >indicates racism, this reaction further validates what I was saying in
> >the Mayorga/PC thread:  mentioning race is simply a no-no.  If you
> >mention race and say that it doesn't bother you, no matter how genuine
> >you are, you will be perceived as racist simply because you mentioned
> >it.

> While I agree with what you are saying, I wasn't using the "my best
> friends is a...." argument, I was just trying to explain to this idiot
> that at least I KNEW Aboriginal people personally, which was more than
> he obviously does.

yes and you obviously treat them like the dirt you think they are

At NO stage did I mention, or not mention, the

Quote:
> man's colour -- if you go back through the thread, you will see that
> it was this idiot again who kept mentioning it, not me! But did I
> accuse HIM of being racist?

> My argument was, and still is, that the man is disliked because he is
> a bigmouth who has done nothing to warrant his remarks so far -- it
> has NOTHING to do with his race, colour, religion or anything else
> except his big fat mouth! If THAT is racist then so be it!

now you're saying he has a big mouth, just cause blacks have bigger lips
than whites is
no need to mock them for it.

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> Bye for now,
> Terry C.


 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by Pete » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:02:02

good stuff by Terry clipped

Quote:
> For YOUR information, Anthony Mundine was born, raised and educated no
> differently to any other Australian in a large city. His father came
> from a poor family but made his own mark, and a lot of other
> Aboriginals who live in the smaller towns and bush are not as well off
> as people who live in the bigger cities, but that also applies to the
> WHITE Australians who live there, and it is NO excuse for anything
> that Anthony Mundine does or says because as I said, he was raised in
> Sydney!

That's exactly right. He was brought up in an urban environment, has
few cultural ties to the way of life of rural aborigines. He trots out
his colour when it suits him - such as whenever he is criticised about
anything.

clipped

Mundine was raised in a Christian

Quote:
> household, and only changed to the Muslim religion a few years ago
> because he read that Muhammed Ali was a Muslim and so were a few other
> fighters -- that is a FACT and has nothing whatsoever to do with the
> state of the world today!

Yup. Another minority tag he can add, to cite as anti-religious/racist
anyone who dares disagree with him.

clipped

Quote:
> He was NEVER the 'highest paid rugby league player in the world'
> except in his own mind, and NEVER WILL BE! He easn't even the best
> five-eight IN HIS OWN CLUB -- Trent Barrett was -- so how on earth
> could he be the best IN THE WORLD?

Mundine reconstructs history (both recent and not-so-recent) to suit
his current mind-set. Mundine was a very talented RL player, but there
were several five-eights who were better when he was playing, such as
Barrett, Fittler and hell, Johns could have played out of position and
still run rings around him!

Instead of taking his dumping from the state squad like a man, he
spits the dummy, quits and calls the selectors racists.

It is MUNDINE who is the racist. HE is the one who points out his
aboriginality ad nauseum. HE is the one who speaks disrespectfully of
the society that gave him the opportunities. HE is the one who
trash-talks every opponent before he fights. What a wonderful example
he sets for 'his people'..whoever they happen to be at the time and
who is listening.

Contrast this with Tszyu, an immigrant Russian who goes out of his way
to praise his adopted country while being gracious towards his country
of birth. He's generous with his time and money towards those who have
less, and his respectful attitude towards his opponents is a lesson in
sportsmanship that every kid who plays sport could well do to emulate.

Tszyu is more a true-blue Aussie than Mundine will ever be,
irrespective of Mundine's putative aboriginality.

Peter

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by Big Da » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:23:23

I regret starting this thread. It's obviously getting out of hand.
Can't we all just get along? ;-)

Cheers,
BD

Quote:





> > > > TOTAL bullshit -- you may recall that his father was also an
> > > > aboriginal and one of the most respected fighters in Australia and
> > > > around the world. There have also been dozens of other top fighters in
> > > > Australia who just happened to be born with black skin -- nobody gave
> > > > a shit about it! Not to mention all the other successful black
> > > > athletes in Aus -- remember a chick called Kathy Freeman lighting the
> > > > Olympic flame?

> > > are you a aborigini ? no

> > No I am not, but at least I can SPELL the ***y word! It is totally
> > irrelevent to the discussion, but I am a white Australian from
> > English, Scottish, Irish and French heritage.

> > > you have absolutly ZERO idea what it is like to be a aborigini in todays
> > > society, you are speaking from a
> > > position of total ignorance, your comments show you have absolutely no
>  idea
> > > of what Mudines father & other aboriginis have gone through

> > That is a pretty good assessment from someone who can't even spell the
> > word!
> > I went to a school where about half of the pupils were white
> > Australians, and the other half were from mixed backgrounds -- one of
> > my best mates in school was an Aboriginal,

> the absolute classic line from racists ..."one of my friends is black"
> yours is only slightly different, but the moment I read this, I did'nt have
> to read any further

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by Robert Phillip » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:07:24

Quote:



>>While I certainly don't agree that the "One of my best friends..." line
>>indicates racism, this reaction further validates what I was saying in
>>the Mayorga/PC thread:  mentioning race is simply a no-no.  If you
>>mention race and say that it doesn't bother you, no matter how genuine
>>you are, you will be perceived as racist simply because you mentioned
>>it.  

>While I agree with what you are saying, I wasn't using the "my best
>friends is a...." argument, I was just trying to explain to this idiot
>that at least I KNEW Aboriginal people personally, which was more than
>he obviously does. At NO stage did I mention, or not mention, the
>man's colour -- if you go back through the thread, you will see that
>it was this idiot again who kept mentioning it, not me! But did I
>accuse HIM of being racist?

I know, I know, I gotcha.  I wasn't accusing you of racism, nor did any
of your statements send up any red flags with me.  

By the way, I think SuperCalo is just yankin' your chain a bit.  Today
he's referred to your "bigmouth" phrase and said something about blacks
having bigger lips, etc.  It's pretty clear that he's not serious, he's
just baiting and making jokes.  Don't sweat it.

Pie

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by xyz » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:28:15


Quote:
>I regret starting this thread. It's obviously getting out of hand.
>Can't we all just get along? ;-)

>Cheers,
>BD

I suggest just get a bong.
 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by HIGHPOIN » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:08:34


Quote:
> the absolute classic line from racists ..."one of my friends is black"
> yours is only slightly different, but the moment I read this, I did'nt
have
> to read any further

Man, one of my best mates IS black, don't say shit like that no more.

HIGHPOINT

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.427 / Virus Database: 240 - Release Date: 06/12/02

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by Terry Chadba » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:04:52



Quote:

>> While I agree with what you are saying, I wasn't using the "my best
>> friends is a...." argument, I was just trying to explain to this idiot
>> that at least I KNEW Aboriginal people personally, which was more than
>> he obviously does.

>yes and you obviously treat them like the dirt you think they are

>At NO stage did I mention, or not mention, the
>> man's colour -- if you go back through the thread, you will see that
>> it was this idiot again who kept mentioning it, not me! But did I
>> accuse HIM of being racist?

>> My argument was, and still is, that the man is disliked because he is
>> a bigmouth who has done nothing to warrant his remarks so far -- it
>> has NOTHING to do with his race, colour, religion or anything else
>> except his big fat mouth! If THAT is racist then so be it!

>now you're saying he has a big mouth, just cause blacks have bigger lips
>than whites is no need to mock them for it.

Nobody could POSSIBLY be that stupid and still manage to breathe on
their own, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that
you are just trying (in your own strange way) to be funny! Either way,
you are an idiot, so I won't waste any more of my time even trying to
talk sense to you! I will just let Mundine do his own talking for
himself -- he sure as hell won't ever win any fights against real
opposition, or make it to the top in the rugby league world either so
he will HAVE to talk his way to the top!

Bye for now,
Terry C.

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by SuperCal » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:39:59

your racist behaviour has to stop and stop now, and for that reason I will
no longer respond to your racist taunts


Quote:


> >> While I agree with what you are saying, I wasn't using the "my best
> >> friends is a...." argument, I was just trying to explain to this idiot
> >> that at least I KNEW Aboriginal people personally, which was more than
> >> he obviously does.

> >yes and you obviously treat them like the dirt you think they are

> >At NO stage did I mention, or not mention, the
> >> man's colour -- if you go back through the thread, you will see that
> >> it was this idiot again who kept mentioning it, not me! But did I
> >> accuse HIM of being racist?

> >> My argument was, and still is, that the man is disliked because he is
> >> a bigmouth who has done nothing to warrant his remarks so far -- it
> >> has NOTHING to do with his race, colour, religion or anything else
> >> except his big fat mouth! If THAT is racist then so be it!

> >now you're saying he has a big mouth, just cause blacks have bigger lips
> >than whites is no need to mock them for it.

> Nobody could POSSIBLY be that stupid and still manage to breathe on
> their own, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that
> you are just trying (in your own strange way) to be funny! Either way,
> you are an idiot, so I won't waste any more of my time even trying to
> talk sense to you! I will just let Mundine do his own talking for
> himself -- he sure as hell won't ever win any fights against real
> opposition, or make it to the top in the rugby league world either so
> he will HAVE to talk his way to the top!

> Bye for now,
> Terry C.

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by Terry Chadba » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:16:17


Quote:

>It is MUNDINE who is the racist. HE is the one who points out his
>aboriginality ad nauseum. HE is the one who speaks disrespectfully of
>the society that gave him the opportunities. HE is the one who
>trash-talks every opponent before he fights. What a wonderful example
>he sets for 'his people'..whoever they happen to be at the time and
>who is listening.

>Contrast this with Tszyu, an immigrant Russian who goes out of his way
>to praise his adopted country while being gracious towards his country
>of birth. He's generous with his time and money towards those who have
>less, and his respectful attitude towards his opponents is a lesson in
>sportsmanship that every kid who plays sport could well do to emulate.

>Tszyu is more a true-blue Aussie than Mundine will ever be,
>irrespective of Mundine's putative aboriginality.

I couldn't agree more -- for my money, Tszyu is a 'typical Aussie', no
matter where he was born. He doesn't need to trashtalk, brag about
what he is going to do, or switch from one sport to another every
couple of weeks -- he knows what he wants, he knows what he has to do
to get it, and he just quietly goes about doing it. No matter how easy
or difficult the fight was, he will always find something good to say
about his opponent, and I have never heard him trash another fighter,
either publicly or privately.

He'll do me any time over a loudmouth who can't make up his mind
whether he is the world's greatest fighter or the world's greatest
rugby league player -- for those who even care, Mundine had a tryout
with the NZ Warriors while he was over there last week, and said that
if he was beaten by whatshisname he would retire from boxing and move
to New Zealand to play rugby league again. How can anyone become the
best in the world at anything if they don't even know what they want
to do?

Bye for now,
Terry C.

 
 
 

Anthony Mundine - Useless Piece of Shit

Post by SuperCal » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:00:40


Quote:

> >It is MUNDINE who is the racist. HE is the one who points out his
> >aboriginality ad nauseum. HE is the one who speaks disrespectfully of
> >the society that gave him the opportunities. HE is the one who
> >trash-talks every opponent before he fights. What a wonderful example
> >he sets for 'his people'..whoever they happen to be at the time and
> >who is listening.

> >Contrast this with Tszyu, an immigrant Russian who goes out of his way
> >to praise his adopted country while being gracious towards his country
> >of birth. He's generous with his time and money towards those who have
> >less, and his respectful attitude towards his opponents is a lesson in
> >sportsmanship that every kid who plays sport could well do to emulate.

> >Tszyu is more a true-blue Aussie than Mundine will ever be,
> >irrespective of Mundine's putative aboriginality.

> I couldn't agree more -- for my money, Tszyu is a 'typical Aussie', no
> matter where he was born. He doesn't need to trashtalk, brag about
> what he is going to do, or switch from one sport to another every
> couple of weeks -- he knows what he wants, he knows what he has to do
> to get it, and he just quietly goes about doing it. No matter how easy
> or difficult the fight was, he will always find something good to say
> about his opponent, and I have never heard him trash another fighter,
> either publicly or privately.

> He'll do me any time over a loudmouth who can't make up his mind
> whether he is the world's greatest fighter or the world's greatest
> rugby league player -- for those who even care, Mundine had a tryout
> with the NZ Warriors while he was over there last week, and said that
> if he was beaten by whatshisname he would retire from boxing and move
> to New Zealand to play rugby league again. How can anyone become the
> best in the world at anything if they don't even know what they want
> to do?

which is of course why you agree that MIchael Jordon was never the best
basketball player in the wrold

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> Bye for now,
> Terry C.