...Panchito Bojado...

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by =Stevie-K » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 20:00:54


I haven't heard much about this kid in a while (since his first loss
actually)...

Does anyone have any news about Bojado & what he's upto these days ?? Is he
considering a return to the ring anytime soon or is he enjoying life as a
typical *** ?? I'm interested in finding out.....

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Melanie Le » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:25:35

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:00:54 +1000, "=Stevie-K="

Quote:

>I haven't heard much about this kid in a while (since his first loss
>actually)...

>Does anyone have any news about Bojado & what he's upto these days ?? Is he
>considering a return to the ring anytime soon or is he enjoying life as a
>typical *** ?? I'm interested in finding out.....

        As reported earlier, he was training at La Colonia (Vargas'
gym) but wasn't willing to put out the effort and discipline demanded
by Mr. Garcia.  He didn't show up one day and hasn't been seen in So.
Cal. since.  Next time I see his (former) coach, I'll ask for an
update.

Mel

Amateur Boxing News at
www.amateurboxing.com

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Alex Dombro » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 23:47:20

He is fighting in October

Keep Loving Boxing,
Alex Dombroff

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Julio Fernande » Fri, 04 Oct 2002 23:27:51

I hear mayweather is training him? What does everyone think of Bojado
going to that right hand to cheek and left hand on hip defense. I mean,
Im sure he is young enough to change, but anyone think it will be a
change for the better? Atleast mayweather will work him hard..

j

Quote:

> He is fighting in October

> Keep Loving Boxing,
> Alex Dombroff

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by SkippyP » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 02:50:23


enlightened us:

Quote:
>He is fighting in October

>Keep Loving Boxing,
>Alex Dombroff

Against who?

Regards,

          ////
         (o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

Real Signs:

Doctor's Office in Rome:  SPECIALIST IN WOMEN AND OTHER DISEASES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by SkippyP » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 02:50:24


enlightened us:

Quote:
>He is fighting in October

>Keep Loving Boxing,
>Alex Dombroff

Answering my own question..he's fighting in Houston on October 19
against Frankie Sanchez as part of a Showtime card but it will not be
televised.  He is going to be fighting at 148.  Guess he thought it
easier to fight at a heavier weight than it was to train and stay
trim.

Regards,

          ////
         (o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

Real Signs:

Doctor's Office in Rome:  SPECIALIST IN WOMEN AND OTHER DISEASES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Brian Dav » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:17:45

Bajado is too offensive oriented to use such a move effectivly.  He always
wants to be in a position where he could throw punches.

Oh yeah...

Is there anything to the rumour that Bajado will be fighting the winner of
Jirov-Toney for the Cruisereight title.

A ha ha ha ha ha !


Quote:

>I hear mayweather is training him? What does everyone think of Bojado
>going to that right hand to cheek and left hand on hip defense. I mean,
>Im sure he is young enough to change, but anyone think it will be a
>change for the better? Atleast mayweather will work him hard..

Brian Davis
Riverdale, IL

PETE ROSE BELONGS IN THE HALL OF FAME!

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Brian Dav » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:23:30

Former !BF Cruiserweight Champion King Arthur Williams.


Quote:

>Against who?

Brian Davis
Riverdale, IL

PETE ROSE BELONGS IN THE HALL OF FAME!

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Me » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 04:38:15

Quote:

> I hear mayweather is training him? What does everyone think of Bojado
> going to that right hand to cheek and left hand on hip defense. I mean,
> Im sure he is young enough to change, but anyone think it will be a
> change for the better? Atleast mayweather will work him hard..

And we'll see how long he lasts.  He left the La Colonia gym because
Mr. Garcia was working him hard.

Mel

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by JCohen96 » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 23:31:07


Quote:
(Mel) writes:
>And we'll see how long he lasts.  He left the La Colonia gym because
>Mr. Garcia was working him hard.

And is now working with Floyd Mayweather Sr.
 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Melanie Le » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 23:50:10


Quote:

>(Mel) writes:

>>And we'll see how long he lasts.  He left the La Colonia gym because
>>Mr. Garcia was working him hard.

>And is now working with Floyd Mayweather Sr.

        And we'll see how long he lasts.  };->

Mel

Amateur Boxing News at
www.amateurboxing.com

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by Tony » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 05:14:07

I was bullshitin with Jeff Lacy at Tampa International while we were waiting
to catch a flight to vegas for Barrera Morales II......even Lacy says his
head isn't in it....girlfriends at camp and not willing to make the full
commitment and work hard......I hear he'll be fighting this month but at a
bigger weight....

Tony

Quote:

> I haven't heard much about this kid in a while (since his first loss
> actually)...

> Does anyone have any news about Bojado & what he's upto these days ?? Is
he
> considering a return to the ring anytime soon or is he enjoying life as a
> typical *** ?? I'm interested in finding out.....

 
 
 

...Panchito Bojado...

Post by SaltyNut » Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:19:10

Yea, he is fighting on the undercard in a Houston bout on October 19.  It is
non-televised, but I am going to see it.

I'll let yall know about Panchito.


Quote:
> I was bullshitin with Jeff Lacy at Tampa International while we were
waiting
> to catch a flight to vegas for Barrera Morales II......even Lacy says his
> head isn't in it....girlfriends at camp and not willing to make the full
> commitment and work hard......I hear he'll be fighting this month but at a
> bigger weight....

> Tony


> > I haven't heard much about this kid in a while (since his first loss
> > actually)...

> > Does anyone have any news about Bojado & what he's upto these days ?? Is
> he
> > considering a return to the ring anytime soon or is he enjoying life as
a
> > typical *** ?? I'm interested in finding out.....