Bojado

Bojado

Post by pabl » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:05:22


If he is boxing's future, then boxing has none. Mediocre all around.
 
 
 

Bojado

Post by 223re » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:13:32

Quote:

> If he is boxing's future, then boxing has none. Mediocre all around.

Thats one way of looking at it. Another is that Leija is awesome.

What did he whisper in Buddy's ear?

'I wanna go home' maybe?

 
 
 

Bojado

Post by pabl » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:49:38

Quote:

> Thats one way of looking at it. Another is that Leija is awesome.

l don't think anyone really believes it. Several get paid to say it,
however.

 
 
 

Bojado

Post by Bobspr » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:17:10

Bojado seemed to lose his spirit after one big body punch...can't remember if
it was in the 2nd or 3rd, but he stopped punching and wasn't the same after
that. A night to prove the importance of going to the body early and often.

RB

 
 
 

Bojado

Post by 223re » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:42:59

Quote:

> Bojado seemed to lose his spirit after one big body punch...can't remember if
> it was in the 2nd or 3rd, but he stopped punching and wasn't the same after
> that. A night to prove the importance of going to the body early and often.

Apparently he has no heart. He gets discouraged really easy by someone
who throws a lot of punches (Rubio, Leija). I dont see how he can come
back to be a top contender they way he is.

Intesting how Leija has derailed two young hot shots: Bojado and Camacho Jr!

 
 
 

Bojado

Post by The Lord Memno » Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:56:39

Quote:

>Intesting how Leija has derailed two young hot shots: Bojado and Camacho Jr!

Read my posts, Leija has never lost to a non champion.