NAZ - more concerned with his entrance than fighting Johnson

NAZ - more concerned with his entrance than fighting Johnson

Post by Glenn Spig » Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:00:00


  I wouldn't worry too much about naz beating Johnson. The only way Hamed
will lose, is if he breaks his leg whilst doing his forward flip into the
ring. Even then he would probably still win.
  I think the toughest part of the evening for naz is to get his dance
routine right. It'll probably last longer than the fight as well. So don't
tune in late!!

Glenn :-))

 
 
 

NAZ - more concerned with his entrance than fighting Johnson

Post by John W Bra » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>  I wouldn't worry too much about naz beating Johnson. The only way Hamed

I don't worry at all about Hamed beating Johnson.

Quote:
>will lose, is if he breaks his leg whilst doing his forward flip into the
>ring. Even then he would probably still win.

Didn't he use this as an excuse after the Alicea fight, that his
entrance was off?

Quote:
>  I think the toughest part of the evening for naz is to get his dance
>routine right. It'll probably last longer than the fight as well. So don't
>tune in late!!

Does this remind anyone else of Anthony Hembrick-Booker Ward?
--BRagg

 
 
 

NAZ - more concerned with his entrance than fighting Johnson

Post by Melanie L » Fri, 07 Feb 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

>>  I wouldn't worry too much about naz beating Johnson. The only way Hamed
>I don't worry at all about Hamed beating Johnson.

>>will lose, is if he breaks his leg whilst doing his forward flip into the
>>ring. Even then he would probably still win.
>Didn't he use this as an excuse after the Alicea fight, that his
>entrance was off?

>>  I think the toughest part of the evening for naz is to get his dance
>>routine right. It'll probably last longer than the fight as well. So don't
>>tune in late!!

>Does this remind anyone else of Anthony Hembrick-Booker Ward?

        Hee hee.  Had forgotten about that one!  Hembrick's pre-fight dance
lasted longer than the fight, if I remember correctly.  };->
Mel
The Boxing Grandma
________________________________________
The only amateur boxing page on the Web:
http://www.amateur-boxing.com
________________________________________

 
 
 

NAZ - more concerned with his entrance than fighting Johnson

Post by Anthony Phel » Fri, 07 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>Finally!
>A very good analysation.

Don't you mean 'Finally, somebody who agrees with me'

I love that word 'analysation' BTW - but don't you mean
'analysis'? And what analysis? - 'Naz will win' is not an
analysis - it's a dogmatic statement.
 * Tony Phelps     +    *     *            +

http://www.innotts.co.uk/~teepee/ *  *        *
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

 
 
 

NAZ - more concerned with his entrance than fighting Johnson

Post by _Ric » Sat, 08 Feb 1997 04:00:00



Quote:
>  I wouldn't worry too much about naz beating Johnson. The only way Hamed
>will lose, is if he breaks his leg whilst doing his forward flip into the
>ring. Even then he would probably still win.
>  I think the toughest part of the evening for naz is to get his dance
>routine right. It'll probably last longer than the fight as well. So don't
>tune in late!!

>Glenn :-))

Finally!
A very good analysation.

Regards

RIC