In his recent article, Steve Kim(berly) was nice enough to give us some
pretty bombastic hype about an young man named Francisco Bojado.
Here's a few gems:
1) Bojado, who is destined to be among the game's best fighters(mark my
words, this kid can flat out fight).
2) Ok, so he's good looking, a nice kid, a great son, and unbelievably
charitable, but can he fight? You better believe it. This is one of the
best young prospects these two eyes have ever laid eyes on. This guy can
fight like a million bucks.
3) If you look at Michael Jordan in basketball, look at Muhammad Ali in
boxing, or a Tiger Woods in his sport," said Hernandez, when asked what
type of pure talent Bojado was. " That's who they would see 'Ponchito'
as. This kid is a prodigy. They will see some talent they have never
4) The tools are all there. The hand speed, the foot quickness, the
combination punching, the ability to avoid punches and hit with power.
In other words, he is the complete package.
5) De La Hoya made frequent trips to Bristol Park, and Marquez pointed
out that he lived only a short distance from the gym. Shane Mosley would
also drop by. So how does Bojado compare to those two at the same stage?
He's at an upper level, higher than both of them. Oscar is very good,
but Francisco's got more ability. More of everthing.
6) It was these skills that made him one of the most talked about
prospects in Sydney, despite being tripped up by the computer bandits of
AIBA in the second round. But now he's ready to make his impact in the
pro ranks and Hernandez believes he has his best prospect ever.
Now let's just say that after reading all this it sounds to me that if
Bojado can do 10% of what this guys are saying then he will be a
fantastic fighter, what does everyone think, is he a can't miss
Sent via Deja.com