Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Post by savai » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 03:43:20


What would you classify as Sugar Ray Robinsons best performance in a fight in his entire career ?
 
 
 

Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Post by para.. » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 05:06:50

Quote:

> What would you classify as Sugar Ray Robinsons best performance in a fight in his entire career ?

Tough question since there were so many. I'd probably go with his last fight with LaMotta. It was the only time he was able to stop Jake in six fights. His second fight with Gene Fullmer, where Robinson scored a spectacular one punch knockout, would come in at a close second choice.

 
 
 

Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Post by Emanuel Ber » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 06:08:01

Quote:

> What would you classify as Sugar Ray Robinsons best performance in a
> fight in his entire career?

Is it even possible to watch his fights? If it is, I think information
how should be included in the question. If it isn't, we might as well
discuss who was the best fighter during the stone age!

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
Norge, s?ker jobb: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/brev_no.pdf
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
internet activity: http://home.student.uu.se/embe8573

 
 
 

Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Post by Loki » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 07:31:07

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:08:01 +0200, Emanuel Berg

Quote:


>> What would you classify as Sugar Ray Robinsons best performance in a
>> fight in his entire career?

>Is it even possible to watch his fights? If it is, I think information
>how should be included in the question. If it isn't, we might as well
>discuss who was the best fighter during the stone age!

Some of his middle weight fights are on youtube, though he was said to
be at his best as a welter weight and to my knowledge, no film exists
of any of them.
 
 
 

Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Post by SkippyP » Sun, 07 Apr 2013 02:05:16

Quote:

>On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:08:01 +0200, Emanuel Berg


>>> What would you classify as Sugar Ray Robinsons best performance in a
>>> fight in his entire career?

>>Is it even possible to watch his fights? If it is, I think information
>>how should be included in the question. If it isn't, we might as well
>>discuss who was the best fighter during the stone age!

>Some of his middle weight fights are on youtube, though he was said to
>be at his best as a welter weight and to my knowledge, no film exists
>of any of them.

Wasn't Fred Flintsone the best fighter in the stone age?

Regards,
--

          ////
         (o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

My Dictionary:  Experience: The name men give to their mistakes.
-- Unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve

 
 
 

Sugar ray robinsons best fight of his career

Post by DCI » Sun, 07 Apr 2013 04:02:51

Quote:


> >On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:08:01 +0200, Emanuel Berg



> >>> What would you classify as Sugar Ray Robinsons best performance in a

> >>> fight in his entire career?

> >>Is it even possible to watch his fights? If it is, I think information

> >>how should be included in the question. If it isn't, we might as well

> >>discuss who was the best fighter during the stone age!

> >Some of his middle weight fights are on youtube, though he was said to

> >be at his best as a welter weight and to my knowledge, no film exists

> >of any of them.

> Wasn't Fred Flintsone the best fighter in the stone age?

> Steve

Yes! But he lived in a glass house.

DCI