HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by Mikey A » Mon, 16 Dec 1996 04:00:00


On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:42:15 GMT,

Quote:

>There was an ad at ringside during Saturdays live Boxing
>coverage on brittish TV.

>And once again I must predict a victory for Hammed :-)

>Regards

>RIC


I've never been much of a Hamed fan
but he's starting to win me over.
In my experience I've learned that
a man who honestly thinks he's the
best will be the best.

Mikey Ali

 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by Tod » Mon, 16 Dec 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

I've learned that
>a man who honestly thinks he's the
>best will be the best.

>Mikey Ali

Then you better go back to school.  Jorge Luis Gonzales thought he was the
best and look what happened to him.

Todd

 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by _Ric » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00

There was an ad at ringside during Saturdays live Boxing
coverage on brittish TV.

And once again I must predict a victory for Hammed :-)

Regards

RIC


 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by _Ric » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00

There was an ad at ringside during Saturdays live Boxing
coverage on brittish TV.

And once again I must predict a victory for Hammed :-)

Regards

RIC

 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by David M. Murp » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>There was an ad at ringside during Saturdays live Boxing
>coverage on brittish TV.

>And once again I must predict a victory for Hammed :-)

>Regards

>RIC


 There's a surprise! :-)
 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by A M Leeso » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> Then you better go back to school.  Jorge Luis Gonzales thought he was the
> best and look what happened to him.

What is your point?
There Gonzales fought nobodies, till he came against Bowe...final
curtain!
Hamed has fought more crdible fighters and stopped them!

Al

 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by Tod » Sun, 22 Dec 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>Hamed has fought more crdible fighters and stopped them!

>Al

Please name some of them.

Todd

 
 
 

HAMMED vs. JOHNSON in February!!

Post by Nelson Patenau » Sun, 22 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> I've never been much of a Hamed fan
> but he's starting to win me over.
> In my experience I've learned that
> a man who honestly thinks he's the
> best will be the best.

  Shannon Briggs thought he was the best as well though

-----------------------------------------------------------------      
  Nelson Patenaude      "Maybe all I need besides my pills and surgery
  Carleton University    is a new metaphor for reality."

  "We care a lot about the Garbage Pail Kids, they never lie
   We care a lot about Transformers cause there's more than meets the eye."

         Syracuse Orangemen 1996 Gator Bowl Champions


----------------------------------------------------------------------