I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by fred frinsto » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00


I  agreed  and  he   won  the  fight  no  doubt  about it.
 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by O Garc » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I disagree. He fought lke a ***!

O.G Garcia

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by the Nay Saye » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> I disagree. He fought lke a ***!

> O.G Garcia

You mean Oscar the Golden Girl fought like a ***...

the Nay Sayer says:

I'm sooooo f*cking sick and tired of the ODLH worshippers talking all
that shit about how Oscar got robbed and how he out-boxed Trinidad...
Bullshit!!!  Your 'Golden' little boy got ***-slapped and LOST.
F*cking get over it got damnit you sorry ass...

the Nay Sayer

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by Arist » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

For all you Tito supporters... (scroll down)

Yeah Baby!! And the NEW WBC/IBF Welterweight Champion of the world!!! Felix
"Tito" Trinidad!!!!!!!!

ODLH is a loser....


 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by Furrygo » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Just curious...r u legally blind?? He did zero in that fight.....He showes us
nothing in the way of boxing speed or power....I hope he fights that way in his
next fight, so james page can break his pansy-ass facE!!!!1
 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by the Nay Saye » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:



> > I'm sooooo f*cking sick and tired of the ODLH worshippers talking all
> > that shit about how Oscar got robbed and how he out-boxed Trinidad...
> > Bullshit!!!  Your 'Golden' little boy got ***-slapped and LOST.
> > F*cking get over it got damnit you sorry ass...

> First it was Oscar running.  Then it was Tito doing his best to avoid
> Oscar's left counters.

Left counters???  What the f*ck fight were you watching...

Quote:
>  Then it was the SCORECARD that gave Tito victory.

Well, how else are you going to win a fight that goes the distance.  The
f*cking scorecards could have given the victory to the Golden Girl.  But that
shit didn't happen.  Why???

And now, you resort to name-calling those who judged the fight correctly.

WTF are you talking about.  Judging is SUBJECTIVE.  How the f*ck is someone
MORE correct than someone else.  Because your Golden Girl lost???

Quote:
> How pathetic.  It's not only Tito who is pathetic for getting all these
> tender love excuses, but also Tito supporters as well for their vilifying
> remarks.

> DH

It's your sorry ass who's pathetic, running around like your idol the Golden
***, whining because she lost.  ODLH worshipper make me sick starting with
your sorry ass...  Here is a FACT:  Felix Trinidad is the WBC/IBF
welterweight champion of the world.  Now deal with it...

the Nay Sayer

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by the Nay Saye » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:



> > It's your sorry ass who's pathetic, running around like your idol the Golden
> > ***, whining because she lost.  ODLH worshipper make me sick starting with
> > your sorry ass...  Here is a FACT:  Felix Trinidad is the WBC/IBF
> > welterweight champion of the world.  Now deal with it...

> > the Nay Sayer

> Sigh...an archetypical Tito crowd...pathetic...

> DH

The only thing pathetic around here is the stinch of the typical ODLH
worshipper starting with your ass...  Your *** lost, deal with it and
move on.  Crying is not going to get his title back.  You Golden Girl
worshippers must all be fags or something.  The next freggin' think you
know, you shit-packers will be ranting and raving about how you want
your Golden Girl Gay rights...  Eat a shit, suck a***, and shut the
f*ck up little girl...

the Nay Sayer

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by lwtp.. » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

the Nay Sayer says:

Quote:
>I'm sooooo f*cking sick and tired of the ODLH >worshippers talking all

that shit about how

Quote:
>Oscar got robbed and how he out-boxed
>Trinidad... Bullshit!!!

I'm not a De La Hoya worshipper, but i'll pass along something i heard
on Jay Leno's show last night, with Oscar as a guest.

De La Hoya mentioned that right before the verdict was announced Tito
told Oscar that he (oscar) fought a great fight and that he (oscar) won.
So even Tito knew he lost that fight. But it just so happened that x-mas
came early for the young Puerto Rican. I wonder how long Tito had to sit
on Don King's lap to get that gift.

Scott

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by Arist » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

and you believe ODLH?   Suddenly what he says has credability?

Bottom line? ODLH is a loser and Tito is the champ....

Ruuuuuuuuuunnnn Oscarrrrrr Ruuuuuunnnnnnn


Quote:
> the Nay Sayer says:

> >I'm sooooo f*cking sick and tired of the ODLH >worshippers talking all
> that shit about how
> >Oscar got robbed and how he out-boxed
> >Trinidad... Bullshit!!!

> I'm not a De La Hoya worshipper, but i'll pass along something i heard
> on Jay Leno's show last night, with Oscar as a guest.

> De La Hoya mentioned that right before the verdict was announced Tito
> told Oscar that he (oscar) fought a great fight and that he (oscar) won.
> So even Tito knew he lost that fight. But it just so happened that x-mas
> came early for the young Puerto Rican. I wonder how long Tito had to sit
> on Don King's lap to get that gift.

> Scott

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by lwtp.. » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>and you believe ODLH? ? Suddenly what he
>says has credability?

Absolutely i believe him. Say what you will about De La Hoya, but he has
never been one to bullsh*t anyone.

I hated De La Hoya from his first days as a professional, up until the
days before the Tito-Oscar fight. All the hype saying Oscar was going to
get knocked out by Tito, made me begin to root for Oscar....so it's not
that i'm a Oscar follower defending everything he says or does.

But there's no doubt in my mind what he told Leno last night was the
honest truth. Tito believed he lost that fight and (out of
sportsmanship) told Oscar as much.

Scott

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by B-Da.. » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00


running around like your idol the Golden ***, whining because she
lost. ODLH worshipper make me sick starting with your sorry ass... Here
is a FACT: Felix Trinidad is the WBC/IBF welterweight champion of the
world. Now deal with it...  the Nay Sayer


think he fougt a very good fight...wrote>>>
    Sigh...an archetypical Tito crowd...pathetic...
DH
====================================================================
Boy, now this is a newsgroup.....full of passionate fans of the sport.
I'm not a huge fan of Delahoya's either but if he wouldn't have taken
the last 2 rounds off he would have beat Trinidad. He was just plain
quicker and more skilled than Trinidad...Trinidad won that fight on grit
and determination. If Oscar would quit trying to change his style to
please people and fight the way thats got him to where he is (excellent
boxer with speed and power) he would do himself a huge favor. Oscar says
for the rematch with Trin. he's going to be a brawler, big mistake, he
doesn't want to slug with Trin. If he boxes Trin. (the whole fight),
he'll win, if he slugs, who knows? Delahoya has the same problem Jeff
Gordon does, he's too good for his own good.....

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by the Nay Saye » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> the Nay Sayer says:

> >I'm sooooo f*cking sick and tired of the ODLH >worshippers talking all
> that shit about how
> >Oscar got robbed and how he out-boxed
> >Trinidad... Bullshit!!!

> I'm not a De La Hoya worshipper, but i'll pass along something i heard
> on Jay Leno's show last night, with Oscar as a guest.

> De La Hoya mentioned that right before the verdict was announced Tito
> told Oscar that he (oscar) fought a great fight and that he (oscar) won.
> So even Tito knew he lost that fight. But it just so happened that x-mas
> came early for the young Puerto Rican. I wonder how long Tito had to sit
> on Don King's lap to get that gift.

> Scott

I'm sure that Oscar has some much credibility with his worshippers that
if the Golden Girls says that the MOON is shining bright at 12:00 noon
then surely it must be so...

the Nay Sayer

 
 
 

I am a Felix Trinidad fan and I think he fougt a very good fight.

Post by the Nay Saye » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:


> >and you believe ODLH?   Suddenly what he
> >says has credability?

> Absolutely i believe him. Say what you will about De La Hoya, but he has
> never been one to bullsh*t anyone.

> I hated De La Hoya from his first days as a professional, up until the
> days before the Tito-Oscar fight. All the hype saying Oscar was going to
> get knocked out by Tito, made me begin to root for Oscar....so it's not
> that i'm a Oscar follower defending everything he says or does.

> But there's no doubt in my mind what he told Leno last night was the
> honest truth. Tito believed he lost that fight and (out of
> sportsmanship) told Oscar as much.

> Scott

Who do YOU think won that fight, and more importantly who does the
Judges think won that fight...

the Nay Sayer