Just a thought

Just a thought

Post by Supersea » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:32:37


What if...Billy and Eric and FL and S. Bored were all in a big cage, and
some-one shook it up!  G'nite Irene.

Not pissed at any of these guys...just an interesting (imo) picture.

SS

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Bong Soo » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:44:57

ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhThat one get booked on prime time
for sure.

DM stand back and let fl have his fun, slowly.
Then the two of them, being great pals, live happily ever after.
Better match, the vampire and her pal in court, Eric vs fl and eric.

FL run wood stake in her heart, then do 5 point exploding heart
technique taught to him by pai Mei in Okinawa.  Eric walk 5 steps, then
fall into heap, ah so...

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Donald Tee » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:19:53

Quote:

> What if...Billy and Eric and FL and S. Bored were all in a big cage, and
> some-one shook it up!  G'nite Irene.

> Not pissed at any of these guys...just an interesting (imo) picture.

> SS

Isn't that exactly what we have been watching for months? Isn't that
what you are doing?

Donald <-- rattling the cage
;<)

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Bill » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:30:06

Quote:

> What if...Billy and Eric and FL and S. Bored were all in a big cage, and
> some-one shook it up!  G'nite Irene.

Just curious as to why you think the cage would need to be shaken?

..................................Billy

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Donald Tee » Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:00:00

Quote:


>>What if...Billy and Eric and FL and S. Bored were all in a big cage, and
>>some-one shook it up!  G'nite Irene.

> Just curious as to why you think the cage would need to be shaken?

> ..................................Billy

James Bond? ...

Donald
;<)

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Joey » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:50:14

If the four of them were forced to listen to one another in front of each
other for a long enough period, I think they all would come to an
understanding and then get along quite well.
JoeyA


Quote:
> What if...Billy and Eric and FL and S. Bored were all in a big cage, and
> some-one shook it up!  G'nite Irene.

> Not pissed at any of these guys...just an interesting (imo) picture.

> SS

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Bill » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:08:43

Quote:

> If the four of them were forced to listen to one another in front of each
> other for a long enough period, I think they all would come to an
> understanding and then get along quite well.
> JoeyA

I think that option would be more torturous than anything which could
occur in the cage.
I really have no desire to talk to Charles Manson or Osama Bin Laden
either.

....................................Billy

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Donald Tee » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:29:10

Quote:

> If the four of them were forced to listen to one another in front of each
> other for a long enough period, I think they all would come to an
> understanding and then get along quite well.
> JoeyA

That's been happening to the rest of us for 2-3 years now, and I must
admit, I still have not come to an understanding, nor do I think I'd
"get along" with any of them. If they acted in my kitchen like they do
in here, I'd ask them to leave.  If they did not, I'd call the police
and have them removed.

Donald

 
 
 

Just a thought

Post by Bill » Sat, 08 Apr 2006 01:52:08

Quote:

> That's been happening to the rest of us for 2-3 years now, and I must
> admit, I still have not come to an understanding, nor do I think I'd
> "get along" with any of them. If they acted in my kitchen like they do
> in here, I'd ask them to leave.  If they did not, I'd call the police
> and have them removed.

Who in the hell would want to be in YOUR kitchen for anything other
than the daily batch of doctored brownies that you bake up.  That
having been said...the POLICE would be the last ones that should be in
your house.  (Donald ain't too smart for starters and certainly would
never get a visit from me)

....................................Billy