European Player- Neils?

European Player- Neils?

Post by Joey » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Anyone know this player?  About 25 years old.
Thanks,
Joey Aguzin
 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Ron2 » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Joey, Check deja.com a few months back where we discussed him.  He is Dutch,
and I think his last name is Feijen (or some similar spelling).  I think he
played in the US open this year, and has been in a few other big tournaments.
He matched up with a lot of Chicago area players and did pretty well against
them in 9-ball, but not so well in one-pocket.  Maybe he has learned a few
moves by now?  Tell us how it turns out.

$.02 -Ron Shepard

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Joey » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Ron, do you know what he looks like?
Thanks
Joey

Quote:

>Joey, Check deja.com a few months back where we discussed him.  He is
Dutch,
>and I think his last name is Feijen (or some similar spelling).  I think he
>played in the US open this year, and has been in a few other big
tournaments.
>He matched up with a lot of Chicago area players and did pretty well
against
>them in 9-ball, but not so well in one-pocket.  Maybe he has learned a few
>moves by now?  Tell us how it turns out.

>$.02 -Ron Shepard


 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Mario Blansja » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Ron, do you know what he looks like?
>Thanks
>Joey

He look dutch!!! :o)
Quote:


>>Joey, Check deja.com a few months back where we discussed him.  He is
>Dutch,
>>and I think his last name is Feijen (or some similar spelling).  I think he
>>played in the US open this year, and has been in a few other big
>tournaments.
>>He matched up with a lot of Chicago area players and did pretty well
>against
>>them in 9-ball, but not so well in one-pocket.  Maybe he has learned a few
>>moves by now?  Tell us how it turns out.

>>$.02 -Ron Shepard

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by gideo.. » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00



Quote:

> >Ron, do you know what he looks like?
> >Thanks
> >Joey

> He look dutch!!! :o)

So, he'll be wearing wooden shoes and eating Gouda?  That'll make him
easy to spot.

Gideon

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Joey » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Mario, I don't know, he wasn't wearing those wooden shoes.  This guy did
have some funny looking Nike(s), so it must not be the same guy.
Joey

Quote:


>>Ron, do you know what he looks like?
>>Thanks
>>Joey

>He look dutch!!! :o)


>>>Joey, Check deja.com a few months back where we discussed him.  He is
>>Dutch,
>>>and I think his last name is Feijen (or some similar spelling).  I think
he
>>>played in the US open this year, and has been in a few other big
>>tournaments.
>>>He matched up with a lot of Chicago area players and did pretty well
>>against
>>>them in 9-ball, but not so well in one-pocket.  Maybe he has learned a
few
>>>moves by now?  Tell us how it turns out.

>>>$.02 -Ron Shepard

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Joey » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

No Gideon, I said he was NOT wearing the traditional wooden shoes.  I did
see him munching on what I thought was cake.  Could have been Gouda, though.
I was not close enough to be 100% sure.
Joey
Quote:




>> >Ron, do you know what he looks like?
>> >Thanks
>> >Joey

>> He look dutch!!! :o)

>So, he'll be wearing wooden shoes and eating Gouda?  That'll make him
>easy to spot.

>Gideon

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Ron2 » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
>Mario, I don't know, he wasn't wearing those wooden shoes.  This guy did
>have some funny looking Nike(s), so it must not be the same guy.
>Joey



>>>Ron, do you know what he looks like?
>>>Thanks
>>>Joey

>>He look dutch!!! :o)

Maybe he wasn't wearing wooden shoes, but did he walk in with his finger stuck
in a....  Oh, this is RSB, not ASP, never mind. :-)

BTW, I should have mentioned before that I think Neils is touring to improve
his game and get playing experience.  He doesn't seem to dump games, lemonade,
sucker weaker players, or any of the other typical "road player" stuff.

$.02 -Ron Shepard

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by MIKE JANI » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

JoeyA, the player you are asking about is Neils Feijen. He playes JAM-UP!
The player that is wearing the wooden shoes is Chris Szuter, the shoes were
a gift from Neils.

Also, check out the Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour Points standings in region #1.
--
Mike Janis
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour
1-800-200-POOL


Viking Tour Information - link below
http://www.vikingcue.com/pages/promotions/9ball/9ball.htm


Quote:
> Anyone know this player?  About 25 years old.
> Thanks,
> Joey Aguzin

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Dcboy3 » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Neils didn't play the Open this year Rico and Alex (his countrymen) were
looking for him.

$.01
Tony

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Mario Blansjaa » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
> Neils didn't play the Open this year Rico and Alex (his countrymen)
were
> looking for him.

> $.01
> Tony

Niels DID play the US-open, but got eliminated pretty quickly..

Regards,
Mario

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Mario Blansjaa » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
> No Gideon, I said he was NOT wearing the traditional wooden shoes.  I
did
> see him munching on what I thought was cake.  Could have been Gouda,
though.
> I was not close enough to be 100% sure.
> Joey

Did he have a tulip behind his ear?? If so... It's Niels.. :o)+)

Regards,
Mario <--- Can't remember when he saw a guy walking on wooden shoes...

Quote:




> >> >Ron, do you know what he looks like?
> >> >Thanks
> >> >Joey

> >> He look dutch!!! :o)

> >So, he'll be wearing wooden shoes and eating Gouda?  That'll make him
> >easy to spot.

> >Gideon

> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Mario Blansjaa » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
> Mario, I don't know, he wasn't wearing those wooden shoes.  This guy
> did have some funny looking Nike(s), so it must not be the same guy.
> Joey

LOL Nikes??? Then you probably have seen him in his hustlers outfit!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Mario Blansjaa » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
> Anyone know this player?  About 25 years old.
> Thanks,
> Joey Aguzin

Just for the Record:

You say "Neils", but you write "Niels".
(Dutch "IE" sounds the same as English "EI")

Regards,
Mario

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

European Player- Neils?

Post by Joey » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I think he may have gotten a tulip tatooed on his left bicep, but it was
very small and difficult to perceive, as were his biceps.  I guess the tatoo
thing is an American custom.
Joey Aguzin
Quote:



>> No Gideon, I said he was NOT wearing the traditional wooden shoes.  I
>did
>> see him munching on what I thought was cake.  Could have been Gouda,
>though.
>> I was not close enough to be 100% sure.
>> Joey

>Did he have a tulip behind his ear?? If so... It's Niels.. :o)+)

>Regards,
>Mario <--- Can't remember when he saw a guy walking on wooden shoes...





>> >> >Ron, do you know what he looks like?
>> >> >Thanks
>> >> >Joey

>> >> He look dutch!!! :o)

>> >So, he'll be wearing wooden shoes and eating Gouda?  That'll make him
>> >easy to spot.

>> >Gideon

>> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>> >Before you buy.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.