European Pool Player: "Neils"

European Pool Player: "Neils"

Post by Joey » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Does anyone know Neils, a European pool player named Neils?
Thanks,
Joey Aguzin
 
 
 

European Pool Player: "Neils"

Post by BILLBURT » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

<<Does anyone know Neils, a European pool player named Neils?
Thanks,
Joey Aguzin
If you are talking about Niels Feijen {I'm not positive of the spelling} it
should be nails because thats how he plays. I spoke to him a couple of times at
the US Open in Chesapeake last year and he seemed like a very nice young man
who was very intense about his game.
When I went to Louisville last year he was playing a very good road player and
I was talking to his partner and he said that when they had asked Neils to play
his reply was "You want to play me?"  I happen to like this road man but I was
thinking the same thing.

 
 
 

European Pool Player: "Neils"

Post by Joey » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

If this is the same guy, I concur that he is a nice young man and VERY
INTENSE.
Can you describe his looks?
Thanks
JoeyA


Quote:
><<Does anyone know Neils, a European pool player named Neils?
>Thanks,
>Joey Aguzin

>If you are talking about Niels Feijen {I'm not positive of the spelling} it
>should be nails because thats how he plays. I spoke to him a couple of
times at
>the US Open in Chesapeake last year and he seemed like a very nice young
man
>who was very intense about his game.
>When I went to Louisville last year he was playing a very good road player
and
>I was talking to his partner and he said that when they had asked Neils to
play
>his reply was "You want to play me?"  I happen to like this road man but I
was
>thinking the same thing.


 
 
 

European Pool Player: "Neils"

Post by Fred Agni » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>If this is the same guy, I concur that he is a nice young man and VERY
>INTENSE.
>Can you describe his looks?
>Thanks
>JoeyA

I recently saw a 22 year old guy named Niels destroy one of the local
shortstops.  Very fair; very blond.

Regards,

Fred Agnir
Templeton, MA

 
 
 

European Pool Player: "Neils"

Post by Jab09 » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

His name is Neils Feijhen (spelling) and I'm pretty sure he's from holland.
Anyway I've seen him play and he's strong.
 
 
 

European Pool Player: "Neils"

Post by Joey » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Where did you see him play?
When?
Thanks,

JoeyA


Quote:
> His name is Neils Feijhen (spelling) and I'm pretty sure he's from
holland.
> Anyway I've seen him play and he's strong.