FL, Enough Is Enough

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Smorgass Bor » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:24:13


 A month or so ago,you told me you were never going to post in RSB as
anyone other than FL at bellsouth and that you were through acting nuts
and would talk only about pool. Well, you're back to 200 bullshit posts
a day using 15 false names again. I's not Debra,it's YOU. It's not
Howie,Eric or anyone else,it's YOU.
 You use an alias to talk about yourself being in the hospital and
without a cpu and it's just YOU once again. It's NOT anyone
else,Larry,it's only YOU going on and on and on and on.
 Even a drunk and a nutcase must realize that he is NUTS. What's the
matter with you? How can you act so ***ing crazy ALL THE TIME? Don't
you ever have a sane moment?  Stop it,just stop it,what the *** is the
matter with you. Can't you even have ONE normal ***ing day?
 I've been leaving you alone and trying to support you,but you've driven
off EVERYONE that's tried to give you the benifit of the doubt and be
your friend. Can't you seek some professional help and STOP posting in
all these names? It's NOT funny or entertaining, it's NUTS.You're acting
like a totally crazy person. Are you so far gone that you just can't see
it?
 It's not a *** of others,it's YOU acting crazy and accusing
everyone else.
 Please,sober up,get help,throw away your computer....what's the matter
with you? A ***ing four year old has better sense than this. A man of
you age and accomplishments should be able to act normally
SOMETIME,you're just acting plain ***ing crazy. STOP IT. GET A GRIP.
What's the matter with you?
 I'm not IN with anyone or part of any ***,I'm asking you as a
friend to please just STOP IT. Stop posting in RSB.
Leave,really leave. Don't say you're leaving and then continue to
bombard RSB with more endless ***under your other dozen names,as
you're doing now.
I just don't understand what's wrong with you. Are you just hopelessly
crazy and beyond any type of help? I can't believe that a person with
your intelligence can't realize that HE'S the cause and not the victim.
 I'm asking,no,I'm begging you.... please STOP and please get some help.
This is just rediculous.

                  Doug
 ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by FastLarr » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:51:18


Quote:
> A month or so ago,you told me you were never going to post in RSB as
> anyone other than FL at bellsouth and that you were through acting nuts
> and would talk only about pool. Well, you're back to 200 bullshit posts
> a day using 15 false names again. I's not Debra,it's YOU. It's not
> Howie,Eric or anyone else,it's YOU.
>  You use an alias to talk about yourself being in the hospital and
> without a cpu and it's just YOU once again. It's NOT anyone
> else,Larry,it's only YOU going on and on and on and on.
>  Even a drunk and a nutcase must realize that he is NUTS. What's the
> matter with you? How can you act so ***ing crazy ALL THE TIME? Don't
> you ever have a sane moment?  Stop it,just stop it,what the *** is the
> matter with you. Can't you even have ONE normal ***ing day?
>  I've been leaving you alone and trying to support you,but you've driven
> off EVERYONE that's tried to give you the benifit of the doubt and be
> your friend. Can't you seek some professional help and STOP posting in
> all these names? It's NOT funny or entertaining, it's NUTS.You're acting
> like a totally crazy person. Are you so far gone that you just can't see
> it?
>  It's not a *** of others,it's YOU acting crazy and accusing
> everyone else.
>  Please,sober up,get help,throw away your computer....what's the matter
> with you? A ***ing four year old has better sense than this. A man of
> you age and accomplishments should be able to act normally
> SOMETIME,you're just acting plain ***ing crazy. STOP IT. GET A GRIP.
> What's the matter with you?
>  I'm not IN with anyone or part of any ***,I'm asking you as a
> friend to please just STOP IT. Stop posting in RSB.
> Leave,really leave. Don't say you're leaving and then continue to
> bombard RSB with more endless ***under your other dozen names,as
> you're doing now.
> I just don't understand what's wrong with you. Are you just hopelessly
> crazy and beyond any type of help? I can't believe that a person with
> your intelligence can't realize that HE'S the cause and not the victim.
>  I'm asking,no,I'm begging you.... please STOP and please get some help.
> This is just rediculous.

>                   Doug
>  ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

Smorgie I am so sorry to have offended you and all the others here at RSB
and I promise I ain`t gonna post here no more

Fast Larry Guninger
"The women call me Fast"

-------?
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Smorgass Bor » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:06:30

Smorgie I am so sorry to have offended you and all the others here at
RSB and I promise I ain`t gonna post here no more
Fast Larry Guninger

 (*<~   Larry, I hope you really mean it. I'm pulling for you and
praying for you. It can only help you and be a benefit to you to be a
man of your word. I know that you've never lived up to your word here on
RSB before,but I'm hoping that this time you find the strength and
courage to give up all this foolishness.
                 regards,

                  Doug
 ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Supersea » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:23:53


Quote:

>> I just don't understand what's wrong with you. Are you just hopelessly
>> crazy and beyond any type of help?

> He does it all for a reaction. You are giving him what he needs. I know
> you
> are on webtv and can't filter posts, but maybe you should consider a PC
> someday. Then you can use a newsreader and filter out the BS, that way you
> won't feel compelled to feed the troll(s).

I'm gonna feed a troll right now!

Sheldon you are such a hypocrite and condescending ***.  You constantly
(and boringly) refer to newsreaders...and their filtering options...but you
never filter anyone.  Why not get AOL?  It would fit your basic needs and
maybe save you some money.

Do me two favors:  send the fat *** in Florida some money for a PC,
cause I'm getting real tired of reading his bullshit about FL, and
SECOND...filter me out...but I think you can't resist.  You are no more
productive to this newsgroup than a no-idea self-serving ass-kisser.

HAND yourself,

SS

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Bill » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:54:05

Quote:

>  (*<~   Larry, I hope you really mean it. I'm pulling for you and
> praying for you. It can only help you and be a benefit to you to be a
> man of your word. I know that you've never lived up to your word here on
> RSB before,but I'm hoping that this time you find the strength and
> courage to give up all this foolishness.
>                  regards,

>                   Doug
>  ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

Hey Dougie (I DO know that your name is Doug)....The post that you made
right here and some of the things you said in the start of this thread
may in fact be the first signs of lucidity that YOU have exhibited
yourself in a long while.  I remember when you used to have a real
sense of humor and not be so cynical, hostile, and hateful.  What
happened??

But if you're going to make a thread like this...you damn well better
start a new one and make it for Debra Li also.  In this thread alone,
SHE posted as Fast Larry and duped you into a response, and she was
Bong Soon on post #7.  FL was Bong Soon on post #8.

You can go all throughout the first two pages of this forum and see a
whole host of aliases used by Debra to continue this shit.  SHE HAS
POSTED as FL all over the place under the email address of

slaughters bandwidth with a "test pattern" under mujibar jones.  What
the *** kind of state of sanity is THAT???

Let's just say fair needs to be fair.  Will Debra EVER lay off of him,
regardless of HOW he posts??  I don't think so.  Therefore, if he DID
just talk pool and she continued with attacks under her own name as
well as aliases...then what are you going to think and do about that
with her???  Maybe you just not ought wait to do something.  This is a
two way street and has been for a lonnnnnngggggg time....starting over
on ccb.

..........................................Billy

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by FastLarr » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:08:26


Quote:

> >  (*<~   Larry, I hope you really mean it. I'm pulling for you and
> > praying for you. It can only help you and be a benefit to you to be a
> > man of your word. I know that you've never lived up to your word here on
> > RSB before,but I'm hoping that this time you find the strength and
> > courage to give up all this foolishness.
> >                  regards,

> >                   Doug
> >  ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

> Hey Dougie (I DO know that your name is Doug)....The post that you made
> right here and some of the things you said in the start of this thread
> may in fact be the first signs of lucidity that YOU have exhibited
> yourself in a long while.  I remember when you used to have a real
> sense of humor and not be so cynical, hostile, and hateful.  What
> happened??

> But if you're going to make a thread like this...you damn well better
> start a new one and make it for Debra Li also.  In this thread alone,
> SHE posted as Fast Larry and duped you into a response, and she was
> Bong Soon on post #7.  FL was Bong Soon on post #8.

Hello, knock, knock. Billy, post 7 was me telling Smorgie that the other
post wasn`t me.
I`m still a peter puffing homo though, that hasnt changed

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> You can go all throughout the first two pages of this forum and see a
> whole host of aliases used by Debra to continue this shit.  SHE HAS
> POSTED as FL all over the place under the email address of

> slaughters bandwidth with a "test pattern" under mujibar jones.  What
> the *** kind of state of sanity is THAT???

> Let's just say fair needs to be fair.  Will Debra EVER lay off of him,
> regardless of HOW he posts??  I don't think so.  Therefore, if he DID
> just talk pool and she continued with attacks under her own name as
> well as aliases...then what are you going to think and do about that
> with her???  Maybe you just not ought wait to do something.  This is a
> two way street and has been for a lonnnnnngggggg time....starting over
> on ccb.

> ...........................................Billy

Fast Larry Guninger
"The women call me Fast"

_______________________________________________________________________?
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://SportToday.org/

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by CreateThi » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:36:42

Quote:

>  (*<~   Larry, I hope you really mean it. I'm pulling for you and
> praying for you.

Bye.  Hope you and The Disease are happy together.

<plonk>

pj
chgo

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Bill » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:55:28

Quote:


> >  (*<~   Larry, I hope you really mean it. I'm pulling for you and
> > praying for you.

> Bye.  Hope you and The Disease are happy together.

> <plonk>

> pj
> chgo

OOOOHHH  MYYYYY   GODDDDDD......This should snap Smorgie's ass back to
attention!!!   All those years of hard work on his part to be a part of
the "GO10/12" and finally have acceptance somewhere and the FUHRER
himself has either kicked him out of the ranks entirely, or, is getting
him to scramble back as quick as possible.

The do-gooder in Smorgie to talk man-to-man with FL has JUST GONE DOWN
THE TUBES!!   Smorgie would NEVER want to***off the Fuhrer!!!

................................Billy (holy shit....this keeps getting
more and more exciting with every little twist and turn!!)

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by m.. » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:27:31


Quote:

> A month or so ago,you told me you were never going to post in RSB as
>anyone other than FL at bellsouth and that you were through acting nuts
>                  Doug
> ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

You can't reason with the insane.
He  probably really thinks he is all those people.
 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by m.. » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:28:16



Quote:
>Fast Larry Guninger
>"The women call me Fast"

Is that a good thing ?
 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Slip Stroke Sli » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:03:32

m.home is debbies newest alais and fake name.
 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by snapshot9sc.. » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:32:16

But if you're going to make a thread like this...you damn well better
start a new one and make it for Debra Li also.  In this thread alone,
SHE posted as Fast Larry and duped you into a response, and she was
Bong Soon on post #7.  FL was Bong Soon on post #8.

Billy ... I don't see how the above could be true unless she sneaked
into his house and used his computer since both posts have a source
IP number of 68.155.166.94, which is FL's IP number.

(Just do an 'options', then 'show original', then look for
  NNTP-Posting-Host number and that is where it came from)

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Bill » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:51:32

Quote:

> (Just do an 'options', then 'show original', then look for
>   NNTP-Posting-Host number and that is where it came from)

Damn...I finally learned something on this newsgroup.  Good man, Scott.

................................Billy

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Debra L » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:55:13

Hey dum dums.............

IP Address 68.228.159.234 resolves to:
ip68-228-159-234.ri.ri.cox.net

SO ITS NOT ME.

Scott... its not me. I promised you I would stop... and I have. I am
only posting this to defend myself in light of this accusation. Compare

They are different.
I wasnt going to post this information, but seeing I'm being framed, I
need to clear my name. This myth that  have all this time to do this
***is merely that, A MYTH.

 
 
 

FL, Enough Is Enough

Post by Bill » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:31:39

Quote:

> (Just do an 'options', then 'show original', then look for
>   NNTP-Posting-Host number and that is where it came from)

Hey Scott...how can some people have that information deleted or
blocked?  Some of them are actually the aliases that NEVER post here
for anything other that to come in on a flame post.

............................Billy