> Mike saz: > as much as i liked the tip, i will not be using these tips
> Hey Mike not for nothing but the Tips were free and the reason they were
> was so you could try them and report back any problems, and try them out.
> also received FREE tips and I had no such problem, I liked the tip I tried
> far. I am sure all the bugs are not worked out yet but it didn't cost you
> anything so stop the whining. You may have a bad batch, maybe just that
> bad, I received mine 4 months after a friend got his and I noticed a big
> difference between the 2 so maybe they made some improvements. I'm not
> you don't have the right to post whatever you want but IMO you over
> to a bad experience that cost you nothing. When a person is nice enough to
> the time and expense to send you a new product I think you owe it to them
> aid in the development of said product. I am sure that if this problem was
> spread it will be fixed before they hit the market (you know when you have
> pay for them). Again in my opinion if you had paid you have every right to
> write them off forever.
> JIM <----Thinks people are ingrates
1. Check Deja for numerous reports of delamination problems with Talisman
tips on rsb.
2. Talisman's own feedback web page included several complaints of
3. These same tips *are* on the market - the initial free testing was run in
conjunction with their open sale at Talisman's site.
4. Talisman invited open opinion by offering free tips and requesting
opinions, and more power to them for doing so. They did not offer the free
tips from the goodness of their hearts - customer feedback, good, bad or
even indifferent, is what companies worldwide thrive on.
5. If something's crap, we need to open our mouths and say so, or it stays
6. My hard Talisman tip whacks like a bastard on my break cue and I'm 100%
satisfied with it. The soft tip delaminated about 1mm from the ferrule after
20 minutes play and I made sure Talisman knew about it. I also have no
problems saying it in this newsgroup, as Talisman chose to advertise their
offer here initially.
7. I'm going to bed now.