Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by skip » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:37:27


I have several handguns from a private collection that I would like to
trade for high quality cue.  I will deal for custom cue.  I have a
partial list if interested.


 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by Fred Agni » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:45:36

Quote:

>I have several handguns from a private collection that I would like to
>trade for high quality cue.  I will deal for custom cue.  I have a
>partial list if interested.

Have you gotten any hits with this?  I mean, if it works, I might be
inclined to trade.  I've got some old socks.

Fred

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by FCIS » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:23:34

send me a list of the guns , I have a lot of cuastom cues , may be interested
in a trade.
      Gary Freeborn

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by Bert » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:30:39

Quote:
>From: "Fred Agnir"

>Have you gotten any hits with this?  I mean, if it works, I might be
>inclined to trade.  I've got some old socks.

The one with the holes?

Bert M  <--   C=:-)

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by Smorgass Bor » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:28:39

send me a list of the guns , I have a lot of cuastom cues , may be
interested in a trade.
????????????Gary Freeborn

 (*<~ Be very careful of his cuastom cues, better send him a list of
gums.........

                  Doug
 ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by jimb.. » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:46:25



Quote:


> >I have several handguns from a private collection that I would like
to
> >trade for high quality cue.  I will deal for custom cue.  I have a
> >partial list if interested.

> Have you gotten any hits with this?  I mean, if it works, I might be
> inclined to trade.  I've got some old socks.

> Fred

===================
Is it true that some of those socks have been stuffed down your pants?
:o)

--JIM BUSS--
http://www.jimbuss.com

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by Fred Agni » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:16:25

Quote:

>> Have you gotten any hits with this?  I mean, if it works, I might be
>> inclined to trade.  I've got some old socks.

>> Fred
>===================
>Is it true that some of those socks have been stuffed down your pants?
>:o)

Let's say hypothetically that the answer is yes.  Does that mean I can trade
for a better cue?

Just asking.

Fred

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by heck.. » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:24:35



Quote:

> send me a list of the guns , I have a lot of cuastom cues , may be
> interested in a trade.
> =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Gary Freeborn

>  (*<~ Be very careful of his cuastom cues, better send him a list of
> gums.........

>                   Doug
>  ~>*(((><  Big fish eat Little fish  ><)))*<~

 You small-minded resident spell-check guys who jump on small mistakes
give me a
pain in the ass.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by Patrick Johnso » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:43:01

Quote:

> You small-minded resident spell-check guys who jump on small mistakes
> give me a pain in the ass.

Ask someone if you can borrow their sense of humor next time you read
here.

(How can you tell it's not a headache?)
Pat Johnson
Chicago

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by heck.. » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:29:16



Quote:

> > You small-minded resident spell-check guys who jump on small
mistakes
> > give me a pain in the ass.

> Ask someone if you can borrow their sense of humor next time you read
> here.

> (How can you tell it's not a headache?)
> Pat Johnson
> Chicago

Yeah, however if that "gum" bit has caused you to guffaw, slap your
knees, chuckle, smirk, or giggle - then I suggest that you have more to
concern yourself with than which of my body parts hurt.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

 
 
 

Wanted To Trade For Pool Cue

Post by Patrick Johnso » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:35:16

Quote:

> ... if that "gum" bit has caused you to guffaw

Well, at least I recognized it as humor (and thought it was pretty
obvious).

pj
chgo