South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

Post by Deno J. Andrew » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:27:05


http://www.3cushion.com/On%20Line%20Collection/Cues/southwest.htm

Deno

 
 
 

South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

Post by Bob Johnso » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:15:56

Damn, she must be an angel!  ;>)
--
Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.



Quote:
> http://www.3cushion.com/On%20Line%20Collection/Cues/southwest.htm

> Deno


 
 
 

South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

Post by Deno J. Andrew » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:23:19

I hit some balls with it and it hits quite nice.  Also, it is very light
which I like.
Deno


Quote:
> Damn, she must be an angel!  ;>)
> --
> Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.



> > http://www.3cushion.com/On%20Line%20Collection/Cues/southwest.htm

> > Deno


 
 
 

South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

Post by Bob Johnso » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:32:34

Deno, I wasn't talking about the cue.  Unless of course, the marriage is in
trouble.  ;>)

--
Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.



Quote:
>I hit some balls with it and it hits quite nice.  Also, it is very light
> which I like.
> Deno



>> Damn, she must be an angel!  ;>)
>> --
>> Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.



>> > http://www.3cushion.com/On%20Line%20Collection/Cues/southwest.htm

>> > Deno

 
 
 

South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

Post by Deno J. Andrew » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:53:40

Ooops...
Deno


Quote:
> Deno, I wasn't talking about the cue.  Unless of course, the marriage is
in
> trouble.  ;>)

> --
> Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.



> >I hit some balls with it and it hits quite nice.  Also, it is very light
> > which I like.
> > Deno



> >> Damn, she must be an angel!  ;>)
> >> --
> >> Bob Johnson, Denver, Co.



> >> > http://www.3cushion.com/On%20Line%20Collection/Cues/southwest.htm

> >> > Deno

 
 
 

South West "Satin" Cue added to my collection

Post by K.E.ter.Kuil » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:03:51

You get waaaay too much pocket-money, imo ;-)

Apart from it's rarity and such, it's a real beauty.

Take care

Karel